Zapfish Academy: Back to School

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
"I...I was a late addition...m-my papa enrolled me..." he whispered before looking to the seats directed for him. He went for them quietly, sitting down at a spot and let out a breath as he removed his bag to set beside his chair. Taking in another inhale, he tried to calm himself. He knew well it was just his usual nerves acting up among unfamiliar people but this was his worst yet. But he promised his papa that he'd make it through the semester and become better at speaking to others that wasn't just the family and his overall social skills.

@TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola looked over to Coe and waved. "Hey! If you need someone to show you around, or talk to, I'm open to help!" She offered, looking around to see everyone's reaction to him.

@Coerulus

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas turned to the new boy named Coerulus. He looked just as small as him, yet he had a full humanoid form, a fact that caused him to half close his eyes.
"Hi Coerulus. We'll welcome you to Zapfish Academy the best we can." He says in a friendly voice. "I'm Lucas by the way. The person who spoke before is named Viola."
@Coerulus @TACarbuncle

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
When he was spoken to, he near jumped before looking to the two inklings that spoke to him. Fiddling with a sleeve of his oversized hoodie, he only gave a nod as he stayed silent. He knew he should speak up, introduce himself, do something but he was just in too much of a panicked state. Not too much as if he were to pass out on the spot but enough that he rather be tight-lipped than to squeak out in embarrassment. He swallowed thickly as he looked down and hoped that the day will improve for him soon enough. Last thing he wanted is to go back home and tell his papa that he started his first day making a bad impression of himself.

@TACarbuncle @MacSmitty

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola couldn't help but give a big grin as she lowered her head. "Take it easy. You can talk to us when you feel up to it~ We'll be sure to listen. Everyone here is friendly" She said, mimicking words that were once said to her.

@Coerulus

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
Raising his head, he looked to Viola before giving a short nod. "O-Ok...I just...never been around other inklings like this...well I have but mostly in turf wars...and it's not like I stay long...to really know them..." His voice was the barest whisper, rolling up a sleeve so he could open his bag and get his notebook out. "This school is scary..." he whispered softly.

@TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola gave a bigger smile. "Oh, you turf war? Most of us do as well~" She said, trying to find some common ground. "And the school isn't that scary. At least the people aren't.....Except the coach..... He can be quite terrifying when he wants to be..." She said, remembering the battle they had their first day at camp.

@Coerulus

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
"Y-Yeah...my papa introduced me to turf wars...so he helped me l-learn and figured out which weapon would suit me..." he said before gulping at the thought of meeting the coach.

@TACarbuncle

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He turned to Lucas. "Not so much h-homeschooled...but my papa taught me everything I should know b-before starting my first t-turf war...I haven't...no...I shouldn't mention that here..." he mumbled before looking down once more.

@MacSmitty

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Oh yeah? I learned from my friend Zyluss" Viola said, thinking back. "What's your preference in weapons?" She asked, looking at his eyes.

@Coerulus

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He was quiet for a bit before eventually responding, picking at a long sleeve. "I main three so far...the Krak-on...the Aerospray RG...and t-the Heavy Spaltling D-Deco..." he replied as he turned back to look to Viola.

@TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
As he turned, he noticed Viola's wide grin. "I use the Krak-on as well! I prefer the Mini Splatling though. And instead of the Aerospray, I use the .52 Gal Deco" She said, listing out her three usual weapons. "Though I have been trying out the Tri-Slosher lately."

@Coerulus

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Well that explains why he's so... timid. Lucas thought scratching his head. Listening to him detail his weapons, he nearly gasped when he heard tha Coerulus could use a Heavy Splatling Deco as he was so small. Then again. I'm stronger than look too.
"I... can't do Turf Wars yet. Well I can, it's just not recommended for a person like me." He tells Coerulus.
@Coerulus

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
"R-really? I-It's nice to know someone else that uses...the Krak-on too..." he said, smiling just a little before looking to Lucas. "O-oh? W-why can't you do turf?" he questioned, hoping that he wasn't prying on anything sensitive. With how he was, he could very well understand when something should be told and when something should be left alone.

@TACarbuncle @MacSmitty

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Yup. Though, my Krak On's technically defective, but I've found a way to use it to my advantage" She said with a sly chuckle, "Also, I used to use the Heavy Splatling too, but I find I prefer the speed of the Mini Splatling"

@Coerulus

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos yawned, with his eyes half asleep, as he observed his fellow classmates interact with the new squid.

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
"My papa likes using the Splatling series. He currently works with e-either the Zink Mini or Custom H-Heavy...he...he was my inspiration to use a splatling myself..." he spoke. He started to note some of the other students that have been quiet in the room beginning to move and shrunk down a little in his seat.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"I need to get enough credits for the Zink Mini. I kind of splurged shortly before it came out." Viola said, chuckling nervously as she scratched the back of her head.

@Coerulus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom