• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

¡¡¡SoS Looking for New Members!!!

Kav

Inkling
NNID
Luke.RQ
Yo! I'm Kav and I'm a member of SoS and we are currently looking for new members! Here are some requirements:
Must be S or S+
15 or older (exceptions can be made)
Have alot of time to to play the game.
Have Discord and be able to voice chat (if you aren't comfortable with talking just mute yourself so at least you can hear us)
Have basic knowledge of callouts and communication.
And that's about it! When it comes to weapons we need more of, we need more chargers, and blasters, but you can still try out if you don't main those weapons. We aren't a casual squad, we scrim and participate in tournaments often, so if you're looking for casual play SoS isn't for you. Sorry :( . Just reply if you're interested. Hope to splat alongside you in the future!

heydo6

Inkling
i have been looking into joining a squad . over 15 S , i don't have discord but looked into it and it seems simple enough . i do under stand map callouts from you tube and common sense . run and gun style but do play support when needed . i might not be at the level of squad experience your looking for . i am working on it and learn quick . food for thought thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom