• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

¡¡A new rising competitive squad looking for new members!!

TitaniaKarla

Inkster Jr.
Hey hey! I am the leader of Twilight Squid Squad! We're currently looking for 5 new members to join our squad ,so we can help each other improve and learn the game better. We are looking for new members because most of our members remain inactive or left due to their personal life.
Requirements:
Age/Maturity should be 15+, exceptions can be made, but only if you're worthy of proving that.
Availability: active most of the week and weekend.
Weapons: Chargers(E-Liters), Sloshers, Rollers, Blasters, Nozzlenose to name a few
Communication: Have Discord and can be able to voice chat
We currently have 7 members at this moment in time. We're also planning to attend online tourneys, scrims/practices, and obviously to have fun while doing so. PM me or post down below if you're interested and we will give you a try out. Good luck!

AzureStar

Inkling
NNID
MultiXtreme1234
I hope im not too late... Hi, im Azurestar, im interested in joining in, im level 40 something, rank S, my mains are the roller and the splatershot series. Im very interested in finding new friends to play and have fun!

jason1637

Senior Squid
NNID
jason1637
Age- 16
Rank- A
Activity- Most of the week i play at random times
Weapons- Berry Splatershot, Nzap 83, Gals
Communication- I have Skype and Discord

TitaniaKarla

Inkster Jr.
I hope im not too late... Hi, im Azurestar, im interested in joining in, im level 40 something, rank S, my mains are the roller and the splatershot series. Im very interested in finding new friends to play and have fun!
nooope you arent. ill pm you

Scottso

Inkling
NNID
Musicnerd78
Hi I'm interested, I currently rank A 70, my highest rank was A+80-90ish, also i'm Level 50.

I mainly use a Octoshot Replica, and have been playing Splatoon for 4-5months.

I play in the evenings between 7–12pm (GMT) and during the weekends. I’d like to think I play a more defensive game, but can attack if need in ranked battles, I try to flank as much as I can.

I'd love for some feedback on my gameplay, so that I can get better, I don't seem to be improving at any speed :/

elliott33

Inkling
r u still looking i think id like to join. level 50, S+ and use splatter scope as my main

heydo6

Inkling
i have been looking into joining a squad lately . i don't have Discord but i am sure i can figure that out and buy some head phones or whatever i need . i am S or A+ on a bad day , over 21 and i use run & gun weapons mostly . if your interested my nin id is gandaemily2008 or whatever but i don't check pm here much . thanks

avi

Inkling
NNID
asseylumvers
Hey hey! I am the leader of Twilight Squid Squad! We're currently looking for 5 new members to join our squad ,so we can help each other improve and learn the game better. We are looking for new members because most of our members remain inactive or left due to their personal life.
Requirements:
Age/Maturity should be 15+, exceptions can be made, but only if you're worthy of proving that.
Availability: active most of the week and weekend.
Weapons: Chargers(E-Liters), Sloshers, Rollers, Blasters, Nozzlenose to name a few
Communication: Have Discord and can be able to voice chat
We currently have 7 members at this moment in time. We're also planning to attend online tourneys, scrims/practices, and obviously to have fun while doing so. PM me or post down below if you're interested and we will give you a try out. Good luck!
ooh hey ! im avi rank S and lvl 50! im 15 and i main custom e liter 3k i hope im not too late

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom