1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

¡¡A new rising competitive squad looking for new members!!

Discussion in 'Squad Social' started by TitaniaKarla, Jun 21, 2016.

1. TitaniaKarla

TitaniaKarla Inkster Jr.

Hey hey! I am the leader of Twilight Squid Squad! We're currently looking for 5 new members to join our squad ,so we can help each other improve and learn the game better. We are looking for new members because most of our members remain inactive or left due to their personal life.
    Requirements:
    Age/Maturity should be 15+, exceptions can be made, but only if you're worthy of proving that.
    Availability: active most of the week and weekend.
    Weapons: Chargers(E-Liters), Sloshers, Rollers, Blasters, Nozzlenose to name a few
    Communication: Have Discord and can be able to voice chat
    We currently have 7 members at this moment in time. We're also planning to attend online tourneys, scrims/practices, and obviously to have fun while doing so. PM me or post down below if you're interested and we will give you a try out. Good luck!

2. AzureStar

AzureStar Inkling

NNID:
    MultiXtreme1234
    I hope im not too late... Hi, im Azurestar, im interested in joining in, im level 40 something, rank S, my mains are the roller and the splatershot series. Im very interested in finding new friends to play and have fun!

TitaniaKarla likes this.
  3. jason1637

jason1637 Senior Squid

NNID:
    jason1637
    Age- 16
    Rank- A
    Activity- Most of the week i play at random times
    Weapons- Berry Splatershot, Nzap 83, Gals
    Communication- I have Skype and Discord

TitaniaKarla likes this.
  4. TitaniaKarla

TitaniaKarla Inkster Jr.

nooope you arent. ill pm you

5. TitaniaKarla

TitaniaKarla Inkster Jr.

alright ill pm you :)

6. Idontnowhat2put

Idontnowhat2put Inkling

Are you guys still looking?

7. TitaniaKarla

TitaniaKarla Inkster Jr.

Yes we are

8. Scottso

Scottso Inkling

NNID:
    Musicnerd78
    Hi I'm interested, I currently rank A 70, my highest rank was A+80-90ish, also i'm Level 50.

I mainly use a Octoshot Replica, and have been playing Splatoon for 4-5months.

I play in the evenings between 7–12pm (GMT) and during the weekends. I’d like to think I play a more defensive game, but can attack if need in ranked battles, I try to flank as much as I can.

I'd love for some feedback on my gameplay, so that I can get better, I don't seem to be improving at any speed :/

TitaniaKarla likes this.
  9. elliott33

elliott33 Inkling

r u still looking i think id like to join. level 50, S+ and use splatter scope as my main

10. heydo6

heydo6 Inkling

i have been looking into joining a squad lately . i don't have Discord but i am sure i can figure that out and buy some head phones or whatever i need . i am S or A+ on a bad day , over 21 and i use run & gun weapons mostly . if your interested my nin id is gandaemily2008 or whatever but i don't check pm here much . thanks

11. avi

avi Inkling

NNID:
    asseylumvers
    ooh hey ! im avi rank S and lvl 50! im 15 and i main custom e liter 3k i hope im not too late

TitaniaKarla likes this.