© Team Conquest [TRYOUTS]

mimasho

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mimasho
If you're looking to apply to our competitive team, please post here with the following information:

NNID:
IGN:
(please make sure you have the "™" somewhere in your ign)
Available Times: (please put your time zone as well)
Best Map / Mode:
***Current Rank:
(at least A, preferably S)

- You will be contacted either here or via skype when we are ready for you -tryouts will be held in a private match where you will 1v1 the captain (Kevin304 // DarkFlame™). You are not expected to win; it is mostly so we can gauge your ability as a single player.
- I will occasionally be watching in (using recon) and standing at spawn. You are encouraged to ignore me.
- In order to narrow down the recruits, we may have you 1v1 // 2v2 each other and will observe the match as charger users ourselves. If this happens to be the case, you are encouraged to ignore us.

For now, we will be recruiting a total of six members to be on the official team (meaning you will enter scrims and competitions). However, we will be expanding as our group grows and more members are able to rank up / want to play competitively. We plan to eventually have more than one team, but will be putting our focus on one for now.
There will be four people on the main team, including Flame, and two floaters (substitutes).
If anyone on the main team is unable to make it to three scheduled scrims // competitions, then you will automatically be demoted to a floater.

*details may be edited later ~ ; u ;

Our competitive team is expected to be fairly active (can play at least once every 1-2 weeks) and willing to squad when needed. Training and practice will be overlooked by the captain, Flame.
Cooperation and communication are key features of competitive play, so members applying will need to be able to use some sort of microphone (such as a headset and calling via skype) and be willing to take constructive criticism from both each other and the team captain.

****We understand that some players may get bad luck when playing on ranked mode (be it having unreliable teammates or constant DCs, so we will be more lenient on our rank requirements. Keep in mind that to apply, you need not be a certain rank, but we are strictly recruiting players who PLAY like S-rankers. This means that you should be able to beat me in a 1v1 XD)

Those trying out, please add Kevin304 (that's Flame's username here as well as NNID) and in your request mention something about tryouts for convenience !!

[UPDATE]
sarah (ssdeee) one of our co-leaders, will also be joining Team Conquest.
This means that we will accept more people, so instead of five, we'll be accepting a maximum of SIX.
Three of you will be under flame, and three under sarah; however, this does not mean that the teams cannot be mixed and matched. For example, it's very possible to put sarah and flame on the first team when we do scrims and competitions and such. Members who don't participate will be floaters // back ups and will most likely also get a chance to play anyways (we'll hardly ever be sticking to one team and will take heavy advantage of reserves and whatnot) !

If you need clarification, please PM me. This page will mostly be for applications and for the captains to contact certain members ~
DO NOT WORRY if you don't make it the first time. We will hold tryouts every month after we recruit for Team Conquest where you can show off your improvement and have another chance to join !!
You will not be denied a tryout under any circumstances, so don't be afraid ~

Last edited:

Plund™

Inkling
NNID
General_Plund
NNID: General_Plund
IGN: Plund™
Available Times: Most weekdays from 4-7pm PST/PDT, Most weekend afternoons from ~3-8
Best Map / Mode: Splat Zones, Port Mackerel
Current Rank: B+

EDIT 12/1: Changed rank from B to B+

Last edited:

MegaSwampT117

Inkling
Community Ambassador
NNID
tha117
NNID: tha117
IGN: Tyler™ (Note: I also go as MegaSwampT on Splatfest days in the event someone from /r/Splatoon finds me)
Available Times: All times are EST/EDT (December 5th-11th (Due to finals I will not be available from the 12th until the 24th): Wednesday from 11AM-3PM, Weeknights 7-10PM, Friday-Sunday from 9AM-9PM), December 24th until January 24th: Anytime between 9AM-10PM, After January 24th: TBD, though weekend times should be unaffected. I apologize for any inconvenience, but academics do come first.
Best Map / Mode: Camp Triggerfish, Rainmaker (No preference to any map or mode (fine with most maps and modes outside of Moray (TC) and Saltspray (SZ/RM))).
Current Rank: S+ 30 (Solo queued to S/S+ if needed to know).

Last edited:

SirRosalina

Full Squid
NNID
Wariogold
NNID: Wariogold
IGN: SrRosalna
Available Times: EST Time Zone. On Tuesday and Thursday, 5-6 (maybe 7) PM. On Friday: 5-9 PM (maybe 10). On Saturday & Sunday: 10 AM-10PM (on sunday 9) Not available on Mondays and Thursdays mostly. May be able to squeeze in 7-8 on those days though.
Best Map / Mode: Museum D'Alfonsino / Splat Zones

Last edited:

ATH_

Inkling
NNID
HexManiacSnivy
NNID: HexManiacSnivy
IGN: ~ATH™
Available Times: PST ~ Monday: 4pm-1am, Wednesday: 3pm-1am, Every other weekend I am available for the entire weekend starting from 4pm on the Friday. Tuesdays and Thursdays are possible, but not very ideal. If there's a break or any time off of work, I'll let everyone know in advance.
Best Map / Mode: Triggerfish+Rainmaker for sure. Overall: Walleye ~ Rainmaker.
***Current Rank: A+58

Last edited:

viantastic

Inkster Jr.
NNID: Viantastic
IGN:
TTK-Vian
Available Times: Any day, 12pm EST - 11pm, until January 1st; then most likely weekends only.
Best Map / Mode: Saltspray Rig, Zones
Current Rank:
S

!BatSquid!

Inkling
NNID
sandovalthebest8
NNID: Sandovalthebest8
IGN:
!BatSquid™
Available Times: Most Nights (Central Time)
Best Map / Mode: Any map/ Any Mode
***Current Rank: B+

Fluffy

Inkling
NNID
BanetteBlades
NNID: BanetteBlades
IGN: Fluffy™
Available Time: Any weekday from 4pm to 10pm and all day on the weekends
Time Zone: Central
Best map/Best mode: RM on Walleye
Current Rank: A

SlicerBJ

Inkling
NNID
SlicerBJ
NNID:SlicerBJ
IGN:
HonorTM (sry I can't do them smaller)
Available Times: Saturday in general (Pacific Time)
Best Map / Mode: Walleye Warehouse/Splatzones
***Current Rank: A 40 -_-

Last edited:

Polpo

Inkling
NNID: ATFound93
IGN: Ale™
Available Time: during weekends
Time Zone: GMT+1
Best map/Best mode: Rainmaker - Kelp Dome
Current Rank: A+ (almost S)
Maybe you wont care but I'm used to play as a charger or with a blaster!

Monty

Inkling
NNID
M0ntst3r
NNID: monty.roark
IGN:
ΩMONTY®=>∞Ω™ (I just like to get creative with symbols, this can change to whatever it needs to, at the bare minimum though it will probably have my nickname "Monty" somewhere in it)
Available Times: Mostly evenings and weekends, EST
Best Map / Mode: I love both TC and RM, I'm so-so at zones . I like most maps except for large, open maps such as Kelp dome, Hammerhead bridge, and Moray Towers.
Current Rank: S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom