• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ħ¥ĐRA is looking for players!

Restia

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4428-1745-7886

Motto

"BEWARE OF THE SEA MONSTER KNOWN AS HYDRA."

ABOUT

HYDRA is a semi-competitive clan, only for Splatoon 2. We do scrims, tournaments at least twice every month and we train every Saturday and Sunday. If you would like to scrim with us, let us know below!

Requirements to join

You shall need at least three A- ranks. You must also be active and try your best to attend training. This is a semi-competitive clan meaning that you can be either casual or competitive. Check below for the competitive side of HYDRA.

[BICU]Black Ops

The Black Ops is Team Hydra's competitive team. They usually take part in tournaments and scrims, showing our most competitive side of Hydra. Not many people decide to join the Black Ops, so we're currently looking for more people to join it.

We will soon be hosting daily training for our squads, 2nd Pegasus Squadron and 2nd Cerberus Squadron, for Europeans and Americans alike. This should be the defining element for the competitive side of HYDRA!

You'll need 3 or more S ranks to join the competitive team. If you want to have a scrim with Team Hydra, or invite us to a tournament, please contact the email above or message Restia.

If you'd like to join, apply here!

Attachments

Last edited:

Lord Jabbu

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2313-0578-8025
I just signed up for this website, so my account is still pretty fresh.

I'm always down to play some higher level gameplay. I will apply to your google forms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom