• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

ιι☆ ιηκ ιηc. Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tereuna

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Tereuna
You guys still looking for players? Been looking for a Splatoon 2 group for awhile. I don't mind typing up my experience in Splatoon if that helps at all.

derty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
derty10
You guys still looking for players? Been looking for a Splatoon 2 group for awhile. I don't mind typing up my experience in Splatoon if that helps at all.

we r still open :)
we only have 2 slots left.
no need to post ur splatoon stats.
u can let us know is discord :)
ill pm u.

derty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
derty10
We are now looking for new recruits!
Please fill out small application in first post.

CaLiBoYz

Inkling
NNID
Mr.splashman24
@derty Hi I'm interested in joining my time zone is PCT i live in California my discord is CaLiBoYz#5950, the times im active is weekdays around 6 till about 9 and weekends pretty much all day of course this depends on if i have stuff to do that day or not. Im 16 (i consider myself pretty mature and im only 2 years off the age requirment so i hope u guys are ok with it) and in school atm but i still play pretty much everyday for a few hours after i finish homework. I was S+ in splatoon 1 and in splatoon 2 im S in tower and A+ in the other two modes but im climbing everyday so i expect to be in S+ in everything in the next few days. FC is SW-1548-9466-6493. So I've been playin this game since it came and I've been playing it competitively since a few months after splatoon 1 came out so i have a lot of experience in playing this game competitively and I have been on multiple teams and have competed in multiple tournaments. I am a very competitive person and i want to win and better myself as well and i just want to be on a team that loves this game as much as i do and wants to compete and win as much as i do.

Last edited:

TheGamingKid

Inkling
NNID
GamingKid
Hello! NNID: GamingKid

1. Time Zone - Pacific
2. Discord - GamingKid#1846
3. Times When Active - Usually past 4-5 pm, usually uncertain, since University life for Weekdays and Weekends
4. Age - 19
5. Switch FC - SW 2857-8195-3983 (Anyone wishing to add me let me know in advance!)
6. Splatoon 1 Rank (if applicable) - N/A
7. Tell Us a Little About Yourself - Canadian Splatoon fan that loves to play to relax in my free time. Got inspired by the Splatoon 1 competitive scene and I got a Switch to join this scene in Splatoon 2 and hopefully join a team as well! Mainly a short range player, usually using Brushes or Sloshers in Matches. Favorite Mode is Splat Zones, though I like all modes!

Neoshine

Inkling
1. Time Zone - EST on around 10pm -2am Monday-Thursday, Friday from 10pm to whenever, Saturday and sunday are free.
2. Discord Neoshine#1158
3. Times When Active See above.
4.Age 28 going on 29.
5. Switch FC 1730-8775-8989
6. Splatoon 1 Rank (if applicable) Didn't play splatoon 1, but have 70 hours or so in sp2 already.
7. Tell Us a Little About Yourself:

Neoshine, gamer from Florida. I play a lot of things competitively such as Pokemon, guilty gear, blazblue and a few others. Wanted to get into the splatoon 2 scene since I watched the tournament at e3 and it looked like a lot of fun. Been playing since it came out and fell in love with the game. Looking for a competitive group that will be doing tournies, scrims, etc and to also get better at the game, improve my own skill and those around me.

derty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
derty10
1. Time Zone - EST on around 10pm -2am Monday-Thursday, Friday from 10pm to whenever, Saturday and sunday are free.
2. Discord Neoshine#1158
3. Times When Active See above.
4.Age 28 going on 29.
5. Switch FC 1730-8775-8989
6. Splatoon 1 Rank (if applicable) Didn't play splatoon 1, but have 70 hours or so in sp2 already.
7. Tell Us a Little About Yourself:

Neoshine, gamer from Florida. I play a lot of things competitively such as Pokemon, guilty gear, blazblue and a few others. Wanted to get into the splatoon 2 scene since I watched the tournament at e3 and it looked like a lot of fun. Been playing since it came out and fell in love with the game. Looking for a competitive group that will be doing tournies, scrims, etc and to also get better at the game, improve my own skill and those around me.
Welcome to ιηκ ιηc.
Glad to have ya.

Hello! NNID: GamingKid

1. Time Zone - Pacific
2. Discord - GamingKid#1846
3. Times When Active - Usually past 4-5 pm, usually uncertain, since University life for Weekdays and Weekends
4. Age - 19
5. Switch FC - SW 2857-8195-3983 (Anyone wishing to add me let me know in advance!)
6. Splatoon 1 Rank (if applicable) - N/A
7. Tell Us a Little About Yourself - Canadian Splatoon fan that loves to play to relax in my free time. Got inspired by the Splatoon 1 competitive scene and I got a Switch to join this scene in Splatoon 2 and hopefully join a team as well! Mainly a short range player, usually using Brushes or Sloshers in Matches. Favorite Mode is Splat Zones, though I like all modes!
thanks for applying.
I will get with u on discord about a tryout time and date.

"Süppört"

Inkling
NNID
Ending25343
Switch Friend Code
SW-0527-8051-9716
1. Time Zone: Eastern Time
2. Discord: Ending(TestDummy)#3781
3. Times When Active: 2am- 3pm
4. Age: 23
5. Switch FC: SW-0527-8051-9716
6. Splatoon 1 Rank (if applicable): S+
7. Tell Us a Little About Yourself. Im quite shy at first and formal. but as i open up im quite talkative and bubbly. I am a support main in most games so i really enjoy team building game and always watch my team mates on the map. Hence why most of the weapons i use rotate around the more supportive weapons/ play-style. But ofc i still play aggressively and go for kills and above all objective. Because a dead enemy team is a healthy allies. The time available is because i work 4-12 the rest are my free time which i can rotate to whats needed. I love splatoon and i am very active. I tend to go cold turkey of my other game when i find another game i like. and the only time i look for another game is if the game i am currently on dies (Friends i know leaving, game community imploded)

I defiendly am going for S+ again. S+50 with a little motivation from whatever squad hopefully accept me.

I was in previous squads in Splatoon 1. Inkopolis underground but the team i was on went their separate way but we still mingle. i went to tentacle difficulty. and a European squad temporary when that squad died too. These squad and i all participated in community held tourney like ink or sink. my first ever one. and the rest... its been so long ago i dont remember the names...( just remember the last one is now one of the more official and popular one that even goes so far to ranking all its team and have large brackets.... and ofc some fish pun name) It defiently get salty in tourney time. i dislike salt and tension so i always try to deflect it or change everyone mood.

sorry for the text wall >_<

Last edited:

derty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
derty10
1. Time Zone: Eastern Time
2. Discord: Ending(TestDummy)#3781
3. Times When Active: 2am- 3pm
4. Age: 23
5. Switch FC: SW-0527-8051-9716
6. Splatoon 1 Rank (if applicable): S+
7. Tell Us a Little About Yourself. Im quite shy at first and formal. but as i open up im quite talkative and bubbly. I am a support main in most games so i really enjoy team building game and always watch my team mates on the map. Hence why most of the weapons i use rotate around the more supportive weapons/ play-style. But ofc i still play aggressively and go for kills and above all objective. Because a dead enemy team is a healthy allies. The time available is because i work 4-12 the rest are my free time which i can rotate to whats needed. I love splatoon and i am very active. I tend to go cold turkey of my other game when i find another game i like. and the only time i look for another game is if the game i am currently on dies (Friends i know leaving, game community imploded)

I defiendly am going for S+ again. S+50 with a little motivation from whatever squad hopefully accept me.

I was in previous squads in Splatoon 1. Inkopolis underground but the team i was on went their separate way but we still mingle. i went to tentacle difficulty. and a European squad temporary when that squad died too. These squad and i all participated in community held tourney like ink or sink. my first ever one. and the rest... its been so long ago i dont remember the names...( just remember the last one is now one of the more official and popular one that even goes so far to ranking all its team and have large brackets.... and ofc some fish pun name) It defiently get salty in tourney time. i dislike salt and tension so i always try to deflect it or change everyone mood.

sorry for the text wall >_<

sounds perfect.
ill reach out to u on discord :)

derty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
derty10
**UPDATE**

we welcome our newest member "Süppört"

And with that we have officially closed tryouts.
we will be invite only at this time.
we will announce when we open up tryouts again.

thanks to everybody who tried out :)

SirBagAlot

Inkling
NNID
JrMtz
Switch Friend Code
SW-7001-9879-2506
Just missed it... ugh!!!

Shoot me a msg, when you start recruiting again.

I'm 30

S rank in splatoon 1

Great internet connection and I have discord.

Thanks in advance!

derty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
derty10
Just missed it... ugh!!!

I'm 30

S rank in splatoon 1

Thanks in advance!
so close :)
ill will certainly mention it when we open back up!
feel free to add me on discord :D

derty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
derty10
Hey everybody we are back open for tryouts!
We need to fill 3 slots.
If you are interested in joining, please fill out the short application on the first post.
Good Luck to everybody :D

Edit: Looking for NA players

Last edited:

crimsonwolf429

Inkling
NNID
eccrimson
Just missed it... ugh!!!

I'm 30

S rank in splatoon 1

Thanks in advance!
We have opened recruitement again are you
Just missed it... ugh!!!

I'm 30

S rank in splatoon 1

Thanks in advance!
Are you still intrested in trying out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom