• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

ѕαиιтιzє∂ ѕqυι∂ѕ is recruiting!

GrapeSodaSlosher

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GrapeSoda
Important notice: This clan has been merged with another clan. While in essence its the same thing, this kind of makes this post redundant and I cant delete it. If you want the new invite give me a shout!

hi, I'm Grape, leader and founder of the Sanitized Squids clan. We just formed this clan to have an ultimate goal of building skill and team building, and perhaps enter some tournaments. We have two divisions, casual and competitive.

The Casual Division

This is a laid back, casual division of the clan where you can improve at your own pace and get to know the skill of the competitive players. We call these members our 'Test Subjects'. You can take things at your own pace and there is no tryout! We only ask that you are at least B- in all ranks and are 13+ in age, to comply with Discord's TOS because that's where we live.

The Competitive Division

This is our more serious side, but it's mostly for now just to build team spirit and skill until we are ready to tackle scrims and tournaments. This time training is mandatory and its tryout based and we ask for A in all ranks, but exceptions can be made because you're judged on tryout only! It's not all about rank, personally I'm better than my ranks suggest.

We are just starting out so we'd love to have to along. Here's our discord!
https://discord.gg/ThZ5NVM - update 27th September - this no longer works! Ask me for a new one if you want it
We hope to see you soon in Sanitised Squids! Finally, don't get cooked, stay off the hook!

Attachments

Last edited:

GrapeSodaSlosher

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GrapeSoda
Hello! Your discord link seems to be broken.
It is, because we merged with another clan and deleted the original server. I'll update this redundant post but if you want the new invite link I'll be happy to supply it. It's got mostly the same values as the original clan in this post though!

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
Not sure if you guys got the casual and competitive idea from us, but none the less it's fine since SG is only comp now :p

Kiwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
Acquiescent
Hey I would like to try out! I'm very competitive. All X rank on my old switch. I'm reranking on this new switch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom