PyroChan

Inkling
NNID
PyroChan2112
Switch Friend Code
SW-3497-9069-2011
Not sure if I am considered a ranked player, but I would like to learn how to play seriously and get better. Those days unfortunately don't work for me because I'm working. Saturday may work if it were a bit later like at 5:30 MST. If it's inconvenient then I could try to get in next week or something.

Other than that I would love to play with whoever would like to at those times.

The Ana

Inkling
NNID
Timefritters
Not sure if I am considered a ranked player, but I would like to learn how to play seriously and get better. Those days unfortunately don't work for me because I'm working. Saturday may work if it were a bit later like at 5:30 MST. If it's inconvenient then I could try to get in next week or something.

Other than that I would love to play with whoever would like to at those times.
Maybe we could be sparring partners! I can play on Saturdays. My NNID is TimeFritters

toxictower

Full Squid
I'd love to join in but I've got midterms this week. Next week for certain though (especially if the times are consistent like this). Also, did the Discord thing work out?

Egolegume

Senior Squid
I'd love to join in but I've got midterms this week. Next week for certain though (especially if the times are consistent like this). Also, did the Discord thing work out?
Yes Discord works just fine. So it's a decent option. Peeps just gotta get it setup proper.

OrlandoFox

Inkling
I'd like to think I can make it to tomorrow's practice.

Not sure how this goes being my first time attempting to do this, but I'll be prepared!

Arcteuths™

Inkling
I should be about to make it by start time. 6:45ish (EST). 6:30 is a little tight. Though, I may be B+ by tomorrow--why, why will none of my teammates GET ON THE TOWER?!!

Egolegume

Senior Squid
I basically went on a win lose win lose rinse repeat streak . . . and after more rounds than I can remember to count . . . . I literally DID NOT MOVE IN MY RANK. Same B 50 rank . . . and I was so close to 70 when I hit a lose streak. -____________-'

So I feel you, I feel you so hard Arcteuths.

Arcteuths™

Inkling
Aaahh! It's splat zones for tonight if we squad, boo. Do we have our 4? Though my rank is still A-, I'm really more of a B or B- at zones. I was 2 points shy of A+, played zones, & shamed myself.

Arcteuths™

Inkling
I'm really hoping playing on a regular squad will make tower more enjoyable. Yesterday I was the only one willing to jump on the tower on 3 diff teams. One of my teammates must have been holding down the C'mon button, but hell would freeze over before he jumped on himself--never wanted to splat my own teammate more.

Egolegume

Senior Squid
Aaahh! It's splat zones for tonight if we squad, boo. Do we have our 4? Though my rank is still A-, I'm really more of a B or B- at zones. I was 2 points shy of A+, played zones, & shamed myself.
Eh I just ranked to B+ myself, so if I ever hit A- I'm going to be the scrubbest A- there ever was! >D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom