• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

✿ CoCo's Signature Request Shop ❀✿**:・゚

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Not dead just wrapped up in school and squad. I also need to see why my PS is lagging.

Thundering_TNT

Inkling
OK, tha's good. I just wanted to make sure. Take your time, I know this probably isn't on top of your to do list lol. I'm sorry if I bothered you btw.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
OK, tha's good. I just wanted to make sure. Take your time, I know this probably isn't on top of your to do list lol. I'm sorry if I bothered you btw.
Hehehe it isn't a bother! Just busy trying to get iK Splash prepped for the Ink or Sink tourney

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Yeah D: I just cant seem to re-install my photoshop so I'm waiting for classes to start so I can install it for free from school.

I had to reformat my laptop because it was getting to laggy and I couldn't work with PS

NamelessCrow

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TylerBlind
Okay! Just wanted to make sure this wasn't dead haha. Take as long as you want though, I'll wait for however long you need, your art is totally worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom