• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

『☆ミ』Hi, hello!

anzumajo

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1480-8765-6023
Greetings! くコ:彡

My name's Melinda, also going by anzumajo as my internet alias. I'm a German 1999 gal currently working in my voluntary year until July of 2019. Nintendo consoles have played a core role all throughout my (almost) 20 years of living and they always will do.

I'm quite new to Splatoon 2, only having participated in the splatfest premiere in 2017 once before I started playing on December 27th 2018. Currently not searching for a squad as I still need to get much more into the whole game yet, but I'd love to find some players to do some turf wars with to get better at playing. Preferably EU players tho, I won't let time zones eff up my sleep schedule.

uri_mh1546824469350.jpg

My Nintendo Switch ID: SW-1480-8765-6023
My Discord ID: anzumajo#6133
Twitter: @anzumajo
Instagram: @anzumajo

It's been ages since the last time I actually used a forum for gaming, so I'm very sorry for being a bit rusty!

Last edited:

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hello and welcome aboard. Like you font color choice.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Hello and welcome to Squidboards!!

Glad you could join us, both the forum and the game. Yeah, forums are digitally old school, yet I find them easier to catch up on than tracking down tweets or digging through discord backlogs. lol

Anyway, you're always welcome to check out the Squidboards discord. We have a channel for randoms to play with each other and you should be able to find some fellow EU players from there. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom