1.3 Ability Nerfs Thread

Nintendome

Inkredible YouTuber
NNID
LogicallyHank
Hey guys!

I made some videos covering the Stealth Jump and Quick Super Jump abilities post 1.3 nerf. An Ink Resistance video is coming soon as well :)

1.3 General Nerf Video (Ink Resistance Included)

Quick Super Jump

Stealth Jump

Last edited:

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Great stuff - thanks! So it seems now we'll need a single swim speed up main if we want to (more or less) compensate for ninja squid - not so bad.

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Updated with a general nerf comparison video. It includes ink resistance!
Really useful - thanks! If you get a chance, it would be great to see something comparing 1.3 ink resistance to no ink resistance, so we can get a sense of what we're sacrificing if we don't use it.

Nintendome

Inkredible YouTuber
NNID
LogicallyHank
Really useful - thanks! If you get a chance, it would be great to see something comparing 1.3 ink resistance to no ink resistance, so we can get a sense of what we're sacrificing if we don't use it.
Sure! I can work on that, but it might take a little while. You have to get 8 people in a lobby together in order to test out Ink Resistance and Nintendo makes that process pretty difficult.

Nintendome

Inkredible YouTuber
NNID
LogicallyHank
Still working on this. It might take a little while. Sorry! It's difficult to make Ink Resistance videos because I need 7 inklings to be online and help me get the footage.

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
Still working on this. It might take a little while. Sorry! It's difficult to make Ink Resistance videos because I need 7 inklings to be online and help me get the footage.
couldn't it be done in dojo? All you need is enemy ink to stand in and what not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom