#1 player in the world for turf war mode. I want to join a team

(X)

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4542-4584-1904
hey everyone. I’ve topped 3,000 in turf war 5 different times. I don’t think this has ever been done that many times. As far as I know I’m the only person in the world with photo proof. I’m starting out in ranked battles and the transition is going very well, I believe soon I’ll be in ranked mode what I am in turf war mode. I know I belong among the greats, and I want to join a team that wants to win tournaments. I think me barely starting my ranked mode journey makes me an even better asset because I’m building my skill from the bottom up, and can learn every skill along the way. Like the episode of Pokémon where pikachu battles raichu, and raichu loses because he evolved too fast and didn’t learn the moves he could’ve learned in the pikachu stage. I want to at least try out for a team to show what I’ve got. I’m wholeheartedly confident in time whatever team I join will eventually be the #1 team in the world. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Coolie12

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-7125-8758-6497
I have a pretty new clan called Happy Little Splats that will definitely be doing more scrims and tournaments later down the line would you consider trying out? (We’re pretty cool) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom