100% (Or 1000%ing) Hero Mode

Mar$el

Inkling Commander
Earlier today I beat hero mode with all weapons and got all scrolls and sardinium. I knew I wasn't gonna get a special message as I watched someone else do this and nothing happened. It's cool having all of the hero weapon replicas (although I already had the hero charger). I mean it's really satisfying to look at the records and have it all complete. Everything is level 2 (or 3) and I literally have 31 of the x1.5 food tickets. Whenever I go back I'm just gonna try for new records. I like hero mode. I wish the sectors after 1 and 2 were more connected and not just islands relatively connected with bounce pads. If anyone has things they want to share about hero mode or questions or whatever I'd like to see them :)

※Zachary

Semi-Pro Squid
I really like the charger upgrades you can get in hero mode. I love that speed of a squiffer and splat charger range. Also helps to get practice. :P

Stay Fresh!

thundasi

Senior Squid
Wouldn't it be nice if we got our eggs from salmon run to spend as well. That should be our 1000% reward!

Wallflowercat

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6647-4456-4981
What weapon did you find the most difficult to complete? I would like to 100% the campaign but the splatling, charger, and brella are my weaknesses lol.

MindWanderer

Inkling Commander
NNID
MindWanderer
Switch Friend Code
SW-5961-6763-3987
I didn't find any specific weapon hard in general, but there were some specific levels that were hard with specific weapons. The ones where you have to shoot targets to move platforms are awful with short-range weapons, and then the stupid bathtub boss is hard with most weapons.

Mar$el

Inkling Commander
Well they're all great at level 2 but level 1 splatling and brush (and hero shot) are terrible. It's pretty annoying using level 1 of everything else with the brella being slow and the charger taking forever. Really none of them are too terrible but some of the splatling levels just take forever and are annoying like the spacey moving platform one in sector 4 or 5. Also the sector 4 boss is annoying but once you get into the rhythm of things rushing to mid then after he moves rushing to the inkrail you're good.

thundasi

Senior Squid
Well they're all great at level 2 but level 1 splatling and brush (and hero shot) are terrible. It's pretty annoying using level 1 of everything else with the brella being slow and the charger taking forever. Really none of them are too terrible but some of the splatling levels just take forever and are annoying like the spacey moving platform one in sector 4 or 5. Also the sector 4 boss is annoying but once you get into the rhythm of things rushing to mid then after he moves rushing to the inkrail you're good.
I used the curling bomb between the rails and looped for 1500 min getting my first kill on boss 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom