• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

(18+) Squid➡Pro➡Quo➡ is recruiting!

Pokey83

Full Squid
NNID
Pokey83
For those interested in trialing, I posted an invite link to your DM.

Amanda

Inkling
1. Name With Clan Tag: ➡Manders
2. Time Zone: Pacific!
3. Age: 27
4. Discord ID: Manders#0123
5. Favorite Weapon: Rapid blaster, or dapple dailies nouveau. I'm constantly learning new ones though :)

Are you still recruiting? I am using my phones wifi hotspot right now as my new house doesn't have wifi set up yet, so I won't be able to play right away but it should be within a week or so!

derty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
derty10
1. Name With Clan Tag: ➡Manders
2. Time Zone: Pacific!
3. Age: 27
4. Discord ID: Manders#0123
5. Favorite Weapon: Rapid blaster, or dapple dailies nouveau. I'm constantly learning new ones though :)

Are you still recruiting? I am using my phones wifi hotspot right now as my new house doesn't have wifi set up yet, so I won't be able to play right away but it should be within a week or so!

hey thanks for the app.
I just sent discord request ;)

Pokey83

Full Squid
NNID
Pokey83
Twitch video
tamashiikanjou/video/300559433

Check out our latest gameplay in the TCF tournament!!
GG's! to everyone who participated!!

Slice

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2721-6835-2216
1. Name With Clan Tag ➡Slice
2. Time Zone: Eastern
3. Age: 26
4. Discord ID: Steve#6054
5. Favorite Weapon:
Splattershot, Splattershot Jr, Heavy Splatling

I’ve been working on my rankings to try to get more involved in the competitive scene, this seems like it could be a good fit and a good community!

Last edited:

dbJawn

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4940-7777-5686
1. Name With Clan Tag ➡Jawn
2. Time Zone : PST
3. Age : 24
4. Discord ID: JAwn#1135
5. Favorite Weapon: Sloshers

I'm starting to enter A- with ranked. I'm down for casual, ranks, been playing alone since splatoon 1, so hoping to find a dope community to play with.

Cherbear

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5011-6728-7613
Switch name: Emperor
Time zone: PST
Discord: Cherbear#6875
Nintendo fc: Sw- 5011-6728-7613
Weapon- chargers, nozzlenose, splattershot pro and Dualie squelchers

Sho

Inkling
NNID
ShoLynx
Interesting. This is the first time I've posted since the years of Splatoon 1 and I'm just now embracing the Ranked modes of 2. I work full-time and am a part time student who often can only play around the midnight hour PST, but weekends are sometimes free. Who amongst this group plays the night shift?

Pokey83

Full Squid
NNID
Pokey83
Interesting. This is the first time I've posted since the years of Splatoon 1 and I'm just now embracing the Ranked modes of 2. I work full-time and am a part time student who often can only play around the midnight hour PST, but weekends are sometimes free. Who amongst this group plays the night shift?
just send us your discord tag and we will do something. Sorry we have not been active on the boards lately. I might just post my discord tag on the forums

Sho

Inkling
NNID
ShoLynx
just send us your discord tag and we will do something. Sorry we have not been active on the boards lately. I might just post my discord tag on the forums
Very well. 'Kageromaru'.

[TMRR] Drag

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5064-6884-8310
Id love to try out for this clan because I meet all the requirements buuuut Im the leader of TMRR which would mean multi clanning. I'll keep you guys in mind if something happens

AdaLee

Inkling
(I'm not exactly sure where I'm supposed to upload this. Hopefully it doesn't get lost anywhere because I've been trying to find a cool and friendly Splatoon community).

Nametag with Clan > AdaLee
Time Zone: Central TIme
Discord ID: AdaLee#5746
Favorite Weapon: Octobrush

I am somewhat new to the splatoon community and I really enjoy playing with friends and being cometitive! I am Rank S+ in all modes except Clamblitz because I don't like CB lol but I'd still love to get better at it. I hope to reach rank X in some modes soon, the closest to rank X is SZ for me, I'm at S+6.

Pokey83

Full Squid
NNID
Pokey83
(I'm not exactly sure where I'm supposed to upload this. Hopefully it doesn't get lost anywhere because I've been trying to find a cool and friendly Splatoon community).

Nametag with Clan > AdaLee
Time Zone: Central TIme
Discord ID: AdaLee#5746
Favorite Weapon: Octobrush

I am somewhat new to the splatoon community and I really enjoy playing with friends and being cometitive! I am Rank S+ in all modes except Clamblitz because I don't like CB lol but I'd still love to get better at it. I hope to reach rank X in some modes soon, the closest to rank X is SZ for me, I'm at S+6.
I tried to add you on discord, can you message me so I can give you the link to our server?

Hello there random person thats reading this right now, check out our thread from Squid Boards and see if youre interested. Make sure you dont skip the requirements, rules and well stuff, were just trying to make sure you dont get the boot too soon, so make sure you see everything posted here on our thread. Dont forget if you got some questions, just look for this random ninja, I may not know all but I can help. Looking froward to seeing some new faces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom