22 points lost on a disconnect?!

jsilva

Inkling Cadet
My son just got disconnected from a game where he was playing fantastic and his team was winning and the game was almost over ... and he lost 22 points!

I know why we lose points on disconnects and I wish the Splatoon designers could come up with a way to outsmart those who deliberately disconnect, but 22 points when his team is clearly winning toward the end of the game?!

I really question the point system, for wins/losses as well. It's so ridiculous.

Last edited:

squidkidmaddie

Inkling
NNID
maddiefusion11
i feel your pain man. i freak out like that too, hell i freak out if the game takes a long time too load XD

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
That's very strange. Usually when you disconnect, you receive a penalty of either -10 for C-A ranks or -5 for the S ranks.

jsilva

Inkling Cadet
That's very strange. Usually when you disconnect, you receive a penalty of either -10 for C-A ranks or -5 for the S ranks.
Yes, we were really surprised. Then again, with Splatoon's weird point system I guess we shouldn't have been!

Wiebenjijzeg

Full Squid
NNID
Syrnis
Splatoon's pointing system is the worst thing about the game, besides the outdated and limited battle dojo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom