28yo UK A+/S+ looking for adult competitive team!

Rez

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5168-0836-0699
Hi there,

I LOVE Splatoon 2, unfortunately most of my friends play COD or Destiny and I don't have a team. I play ranked, A+ to S+, mainly use the slosher but can also use jet squelcher or splattershot pro. I'm fairly flexible though and can adapt to team needs (excluding snipers! I just can't use them). I enjoy all game modes,and my gear is speed focused so I tend to be at the front, moving back intermittently to unleash tentatek missiles.

I would love to have a solid team to get tactical with, hoping to find a team around my age (28) and in my timezone (UK). I'd like to speak using the Nintendo app (which now keeps chat open even when you close your phone woohoo!). Would be happy to join a WhatsApp group also.
I work, so weekends and evenings are when I get time to play. I'm very friendly and easy to get along with, hoping to join a solid team so we can smash the competition!

4poosaday

Inkster Jr.
Hi there,

I LOVE Splatoon 2, unfortunately most of my friends play COD or Destiny and I don't have a team. I play ranked, A+ to S+, mainly use the slosher but can also use jet squelcher or splattershot pro. I'm fairly flexible though and can adapt to team needs (excluding snipers! I just can't use them). I enjoy all game modes,and my gear is speed focused so I tend to be at the front, moving back intermittently to unleash tentatek missiles.

I would love to have a solid team to get tactical with, hoping to find a team around my age (28) and in my timezone (UK). I'd like to speak using the Nintendo app (which now keeps chat open even when you close your phone woohoo!). Would be happy to join a WhatsApp group also.
I work, so weekends and evenings are when I get time to play. I'm very friendly and easy to get along with, hoping to join a solid team so we can smash the competition!
Hi
I am also UK based and I play pretty much every night.
I would like to get involved, my highest rank is A+ not managed to get to S rank YET.
Let me know and I will send my fc number.

Rez

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5168-0836-0699
Great I'll send you my FC

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom