• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

2nd EU Splatfest: Eating vs Sleeping

Eating or Sleeping?

• Total voters

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
The next EU Splatfest will be next Weekend, what would you pick, Sleep or Eat?

I would totally pick Sleep cause i sleep many many hours a day and Sleep is healthy o3o

Edit: Why is Squidboards so slow with the News btw? EU Splatfest was announced 6 hours ago

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
this is a decision im actually torn between since i love chocolate and stuff but since Marie is on team sleep - im going to go with sleep. (and i like my bed lots)
sleep. marie. sleep. marie. sleep with marie. no. stop. *noises*

Tigurr

Inkster Jr.
NNID
disasterbreak
I actually haven't decided yet. Eating and Sleeping are both serious business. But I might go for Eating because I have a hunch they're the popular side this time and it would be nice to win. (And Eating is a cause I can get behind...)

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
theres already vote farmers on miiverse telling people to join team eating so they win by popularity. its already gone one-sided it seems :c

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
More People will go Team Eating so it will be hard for me to win. But im one of the best Players ever so it should be ok!

Howl7

Pro Squid
As i wrote in the general Splatfest Thread, it's simple to answer: eating! :D

For me it's simple because i'm italian and we have a large culinary culture.^^

Marmalade

Full Squid
NNID
Marmalade
Team Sleep!

While I love eating, there is no better feeling than dropping into bed after a long day and cuddling into your cover and going to sleep.

papaya

Inkster Jr.
I think Europe has the most interesting theme this time. Though, it would be so hard for me to choose since I love both eating and sleeping! I think I'd go with sleeping because it's one of my favorite pastimes eheh.

Putrid Squid

Inkling
I have a feeling the next EU Splatfest will be something like Baths Vs. Showers, or Walking Vs. Bicycles.

TEAM SHOWER AND TEAM WALKING ALL THE WAY!!

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
Team Eating seems very very bad so far. won 5 out of 5 matches

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom