3-Star amiibo Gear?

fed0ra7

Inkling
NNID
MegaMatt79
I got the Splatoon 3-pack, and managed to get the Power Helmet (which I love and wear all the time), as well as the Samurai armor and boots, all of which are 2-star gear. However, when I was online, I saw another player who had the full Samurai gear, and all of the pieces were 3-stars.

Is there some special way to get 3-star amiibo gear?

NimbusSpark

Inkster Jr.
NNID
NimbusSpark
That person most likely leveled up their gear using the Super Sea Snails you can get from Spyke, because at level 20 you can actually buy them using your coins. Although I must note that unless you want the same amazing looking item yet still make it viable for combat, it's not recommended to do as Spyke does sorta have prices bordering the 'rip-off' stage when it comes to leveling them up.

Kris

Senior Squid
NNID
Kristofuror
at my pacing of 1100-1200, it's a little less than 30 games. If I get the pay out at the end of the day, it's even less. My vibe meter rarely dips below 8. I usually have around 12 or more. As for games I lose, Rarely do I score lower than 900. Even though we are losing, it just means I have more to ink, so that's more cash in my pocket.

It's not terribly bad...... But it will take like forever to level up all gear I can get in the game. :| or reroll them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom