• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

3 What are your handles?

Harmageddon

Inkling
NNID
Harmageddon4
This thread is to get your different names. Please leave a comment with your information. Please add any others you have so we can all stay in touch. I'll start the process...

NNID = harmageddon4
Mii name = HARM 3}8>
Twitter = @harmageddon4
KIK = Harmageddon4
Skype = harmageddon4

Last edited:

Jugglec

Inkster Jr.
NNID = Juggleclimber
Mii name = SH_jugglec
no twitter or KIK, but I do have skype it's also Juggleclimber. Are we going to use a chatting service like skype or team speak or raidcall ect. so we can communicate in game. Other teams will be doing it, but that doesn't mean we have to, I'm cool either way.

Jugglec

Inkster Jr.
NNID = Juggleclimber
Mii name = SH_jugglec
no twitter or KIK, but I do have skype it's also Juggleclimber. Are we going to use a chatting service like skype or team speak or raidcall ect. so we can communicate in game. Other teams will be doing it, but that doesn't mean we have to, I'm cool either way.

Jugglec

Inkster Jr.
sorry about the dubble posts, my browser keeps being slow to update and I get impatient and hit the button again.

Neu

Inkling
Name: Neu
NNID: NeuCherry
Steam: nekotenshix
Twitter: @Nekotenshix

*I have a bad English pronunciation, so i'd rather avoid video / voice chat call as much as i can.
Unless it's extremely urgent, please just send me text messages.
Thank you.

Last edited:

iadena

Inkling
NNID = iadena
Mii name = TD*Ninja
Twitter = @ninjamui (don't really use)
KIK = iadena
Skype = aznawm

Last edited:

MrFilibrawler

Inkling
NNID
Zac757
NNID: Zac757
Mii's Name: Streeby
Twitter: @StreebyStation

No Kik or Skype for me.

Harmageddon

Inkling
NNID
Harmageddon4
NNID: Zac757
Mii's Name: Streeby
Twitter: @StreebyStation

No Kik or Skype for me.
If you have Android or iPhone get KIK or Skype please. Both free. Most of us are going towards skype txt chat for better communication. There is another that we are going to be testing out called Discord. I know there is an Android app ( I dl it today but havent had the oppertunity to test it yet)

MrFilibrawler

Inkling
NNID
Zac757
If you have Android or iPhone get KIK or Skype please. Both free. Most of us are going towards skype txt chat for better communication. There is another that we are going to be testing out called Discord. I know there is an Android app ( I dl it today but havent had the oppertunity to test it yet)
I'm afraid that in that department, that might take a while to get done. I'll let you know however when that changes.

Harmageddon

Inkling
NNID
Harmageddon4
I'm afraid that in that department, that might take a while to get done. I'll let you know however when that changes.
Not a problem. I just know it is hard to contact people using just the boards here. Whenever you are able to get either of these, just let me know your info. Skype is also on the PC and so is the new Discord app. Just want you to be able to join in squad battles when we are getting together. We have started to do that more frequently now.

TIGER17

Inkling
NNID
ChaosTiger27
MII NAME: TIGER
NNID: ChaosTiger27

I don't have smart phone or a computer [I use my wiiu] so no KIK or skype for me yet...

CallieMacN

Inkling
NNID
CallieMacN
NNID: CallieMacN
Mii Name: CallieMacN
Second NNID: Inkling-Callie (mainly used to play ranked without having to worry about losing my S. )

DJ Lew

Inkling
NNID
djlewswerve
Switch Friend Code
SW-6275-7635-7113
NNID = djlewswerve
Mii name = Brandon
Skype = brandongb

edit: if you guys have a group chat on skype or anything feel free to add me in. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom