• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
(Tbh I dont see how this is similar to a roller/shot; Zia prefers rapidfire weapons, or weapons that can fire continuously while holding a button down [bc that’s what I prefer, and Zia is heavily based on me.]. This seems like it would be rather slow to lock, load and fire- I’m so so sorry, I don’t mean to sound rude, I know I’m a pain in the arse TnT)

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
(yeah! I like that! =D )
Zia’s wide eyes light up. Her face speaks volumes that don’t need to translated- this is the weapon for her. She loves it! Cory, sensing her excitement, flutters happily in agreement; he thinks this is the perfect fit for her.
She edges her bike slightly closer to Janitor Steve; his comforting smile is reassuring.
(he seems like he’d be a cool father figure to Zia!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom