.52 Gal gameplay video (Nintendo of Japan)

Vayu

Inkster Jr.
NNID
baamin
Looks like a great loadout to hold choke points.

AstralSpirit

Full Squid
NNID
AstralSpirit26
The .52 Gal is probably the weapon that has best held my attention for a long while. And this video made it seem like it could be even better than I once thought it would be. I'll definitely be trying to learn the weapon from the second I unlock it. I'm really interested as the how the set for the .52 Gal Deco will play as well.

Howl7

Pro Squid
The .52 Gal is probably the weapon that has best held my attention for a long while. And this video made it seem like it could be even better than I once thought it would be. I'll definitely be trying to learn the weapon from the second I unlock it. I'm really interested as the how the set for the .52 Gal Deco will play as well.
I prefer the Aerospray MG/RG to the .52 Gal, however it is a good choice. This weapon take my attention with this video, before i had underestimated it.
Then i think that the .52 Gal Deco has better Sub/Special weapon. Inkstrike.*-*

I want to try all the weapons sets now!

flc

Inkling Commander
NNID
fiveleafclover
hello I am flanking weapon

it's a shame these two secondaries are so bad for flanking (they're definitely more mid/choke lockdown oriented) but this weapon is nuts

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
hello I am flanking weapon

it's a shame these two secondaries are so bad for flanking (they're definitely more mid/choke lockdown oriented) but this weapon is nuts
the .52 gal deco with the seeker & inkstrike may be better for flanking, although i can't really tell wtf that sets playstyle is going to be like it just seems mishmashed together

the wail and wall are very good for area denial though, i could see this set being good in spite the fact the .52 gal isn't really set for directly locking down a place. the jet squelcher with the wall may outperform it, but i can see it being a matter of preference.

Unknownkid

Inkster Jr.
I present you one of your Splattershot Jr. Counter. 2-3 shots Kill gun with Paint Wall that denies Bubble Advancement and Killer Wail to get them if they stick together after the Bubble usage.

D_Neon

Inkster Jr.
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
I really don't think this is the flanking weapon people are making it out to be, for one it's terrible at making your flanking path (something only the seeker secondary would help with), and sure it has quick kill power but it's still a splattergun, it's rapid fire nature is always going to be useful for chokes. I'm completely unsurprised by this loadout style.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
I just love this weapon, and I also love the fact that it has a wall with it.

<π.

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LessThanPiArt
Splash wall is nuts I wasn't expecting it to be anywhere near that good. I've heard opponents die when they run into it? Has anyone confirmed that yet?

DracoJay

Inkster Jr.
Splash wall is nuts I wasn't expecting it to be anywhere near that good. I've heard opponents die when they run into it? Has anyone confirmed that yet?
enemies do die when underneath it but i doubt this will happen alot

DracoJay

Inkster Jr.
I got a doublekill from enemies running into it haphazardly. It's a great trap weapon in the midst of a close-quarters fight.

It's also really damn good for 1v1s:

They didnt walk underneath it u splatted them with your gun watch it closely and remember u can shoot through it

obscurica

Full Squid
NNID
obscurica
They didnt walk underneath it u splatted them with your gun watch it closely and remember u can shoot through it
No, the doublekill was referring to an earlier usage, not demonstrated in that clip. The clip itself is only in reference to the second line: "really damn good for 1v1s."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom