8-man Turf Wars: Let's ink together on Skype or kik!

yaminokaabii

Inkling
NNID
YamiNoKaabii
Mods, if you find this thread too similar to the NNID Sharing one, feel free to lock!

Turf Wars seems to be slowing down lately, as many people over level 10 flock to the Splat Zones. Adding Splatoon friends is all well and good, but it's not much fun if you can't really communicate with them without relying on board PMs or, god forbid, Wii U/Miiverse messaging. So why not arrange matches with an instant messenger?

I don't know how popular Skype or kik are, but let's start some actual casual conversations so that we can chat (whether voice or text) while painting Turf together. You can already join a friend in Turf Wars, so let's use that and cook up some matches where we can actually talk to each other and just generally have fun.

Provide your info here (or just add me, my username is always YamiNoKaabii) and I'll add you to the spreadsheet!

Hitzel

Inkling Commander
NNID
Hitzel
I've been thinking of doing this in Teamspeak or something, with two channels so both teams can move to their own channel each game as teams get shuffled.

My Skype is Hitzel89

*Edit*

My preferred VOIP is Teamspeak, but no one uses it lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom