.96 Gal Deco Help

Teeples

Full Squid
NNID
Flow_Teeples
Hello, I'm pretty bad at this game and wanted some advice on what a good build would be for a .96 gal deco (Gear and slots).

Right now I have.

Head: Black Arrowbands
Main: Tenacity (my personal favourite)
Sub: Special Saver

Body: Shrimp-Pink Polo
Main: Ninja Squid
Sub: Ink-saver Main

Shoes: Red Hi-tops
Main: Ink Resistance
Sub: Swim Speed Up

I'd really like to keep tenacity but I'm not sure if any of the tenacity gear have good sub abilities for the 30% rolls.

I like Ninja Squid a lot too and feel ink-saver main can't be a bad thing, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

For the shoes, I feel Ink resistance isn't that great and that if you're ever in a situation where it could help you're probably boned any ways. I know there's shoes (plum tops) that have the swim speed up sub with a strength up main but I'm unsure how good strength up is.

I still haven't solidified a weapon or gear but I really like the splash wall sub and I feel the kraken is good as well, or would the killer wail be better with the .52 gal deco? I usually play as a gunner role when I play with my team so I don't want to change to rollers or chargers (at least not yet).

If informed experts could offer their opinions and suggestions that would be great.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Trade Ninja Squid for something else, the speed debuff isn't worth it and now that echolocator is a lot more common you're better off with Cold-Blooded. NS doesn't do anything against tracking, not only that but if you move slowly enough without NS you won't leave an inktrail making NS not a very useful perk.

Tenacity is very solid but all of the hats that have it don't have useful brands to help it out much, Quick respawn being the best here. Getting nonbiased subs on gear is hard enough even if you rollscum. You can also go for Fake Contacts w/ Special Charge Up and get ink saver subs.

Swim Speed Up and Ink Resist are pretty good.

Scotch

Inkling
NNID
ScotchKaz
I think you should get rid of ninja squid as well, the red vector tee would be a better choice. It has main saver and the subs are likely gonna be special charge up, which would be good for getting kraken up.

The black arrowbands are good, but I think the sporty bobble hat would be good too...

I think your shoes are great though, red-high tops are one of my favorite pairs of shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom