• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

A and B rank looking for a squad

Miirisa

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Miirisa
Ok so my english is bad so I apologize for my bad grammar. Ok so me and my friend are looking for a squad, I am a roller main but I can use all kinds of weapons. My friend uses the Tentatek splattershot and the 96.gal deco. I`m A rank but I used to be A+ and almost got to S. I`m level 50 and I am most of the time a supportive/defensive player but I can play aggressively if I have to. My friend is B and is level 27. He isn`t an experienced player but he is good. He plays aggressively. So yeah we`re looking for a squad with people around the same ranks as we are :D

Last edited:

XCuber2

Inkster Jr.
NNID
XCuber2
My biggest strengths are Dual Squelcher, Tentatek Splattershot, and Splatroller. Though I'm pretty adaptable.

InkyBlinky

Inkster Jr.
We are a few free agent squids looking for some friends to play ranked and turf with, maybe even make a new squad. If interested, here is a link to our discord server.
https://discord.gg/0kKtvdwA0Moy9HMs

Just drop me a line on there, I'm SquidFlusher.

I am also on skype as SquidFlusher.

Let me know your name on squidboards and your NNID. Mine is ZippyBat.

Hope to see you online!

Miirisa

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Miirisa
My biggest strengths are Dual Squelcher, Tentatek Splattershot, and Splatroller. Though I'm pretty adaptable.
Cool! I`ll send a friend request once I get to play :D Oh and do you play aggressively or defensively?

Miirisa

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Miirisa
We are a few free agent squids looking for some friends to play ranked and turf with, maybe even make a new squad. If interested, here is a link to our discord server.

Hope to see you online!
What weapons do you use?

XCuber2

Inkster Jr.
NNID
XCuber2

Hope to see you online!
I'm down.

XCuber2

Inkster Jr.
NNID
XCuber2
Cool! I`ll send a friend request once I get to play :D Oh and do you play aggressively or defensively?
Typically I play offense or support. I'm fine with either. I'm usually fairly aggressive, but I'd be fine playing more defensively, as well.

XCuber2

Inkster Jr.
NNID
XCuber2
Thus far, snipers, the gals, dual squelcher, splattershots, and a few other random ones.

How about you? Why don't you pop onto the discord server?
The link is no good. Says it expired.

Miirisa

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Miirisa
Thus far, snipers, the gals, dual squelcher, splattershots, and a few other random ones.

How about you? Why don't you pop onto the discord server?
I don`t have discord but I do have Skype so I`d prefer using skype instead of discord if that`s possible :D

XCuber2

Inkster Jr.
NNID
XCuber2
I have both, but I've never use Discord. So I'm fine with Skype.

InkyBlinky

Inkster Jr.
I don`t have discord but I do have Skype so I`d prefer using skype instead of discord if that`s possible :D
Discord is an app, simple to use. It seems to be the preferred method of contact for many squads. I like it, it is easy to use. I also have a skype, it is the same as the discord, SquidFlusher.

Most members seem to be using discord. If you wanna try it, it's free, and here is an invite that will last another 24 hours.

https://discord.gg/0kKtvdwA0MnPy3WI

Let's play together soon and enjoy each other's company.

Let me know if you wanna play!

XCuber2

Inkster Jr.
NNID
XCuber2
Quite a few squads use Skype, actually. And some use Team Speak, though it seems to be less common.

Susan Bot

Inkling
Hey, I'm an A- player who'd love to find a squad to squid with. Is there still room?
I'm not super-mega-brilliant, but I can comfortably use a variety of shooters, so hopefully I'm a versatile addition. :)

Miirisa

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Miirisa
Discord is an app, simple to use. It seems to be the preferred method of contact for many squads. I like it, it is easy to use. I also have a skype, it is the same as the discord, SquidFlusher.

Most members seem to be using discord. If you wanna try it, it's free, and here is an invite that will last another 24 hours.

https://discord.gg/0kKtvdwA0MnPy3WI

Let's play together soon and enjoy each other's company.

Let me know if you wanna play!
Sure! I`d love to play some time :D

Miirisa

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Miirisa
Hey, I'm an A- player who'd love to find a squad to squid with. Is there still room?
I'm not super-mega-brilliant, but I can comfortably use a variety of shooters, so hopefully I'm a versatile addition. :)
There might be some room :D What`s your NNID?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom