A Bit Late to the Party, but Want to Find a Squad.

MegaSwampT117

Inkling
Community Ambassador
NNID
tha117
Hello,

I don't come around here that often, but after a long time thinking about it and with my schedule easing up, I finally decided to take a chance and look here for a (preferably competitive, though I won't be picky) squad. I'd set one up myself, but I don't see myself as a leader, rather a see myself as a teammate, equal in a squad's quest for greatness. Also, I really want to participate in tournaments and improve not only as a Splatoon player, but socially as well. Without further ado, I'd better go and try to sell myself.

GENERAL INFO: EST time zone, Availability: Weeknights (8PM-10PM), Monday, Wednesday (1PM-3PM), Friday (anytime after 9AM), Weekends (10AM-11PM), CAN BE FLEXIBLE.

WEAPONS I'M PROFICIENT WITH: .96 Deco, .52 Gal (Deco), L-3 Nozzlenose (D), (Custom) Dual Squelcher, Splattershot Jr., (Krak-On) Splat Roller, N-Zap 85/89, (Forge) Splattershot Pro, (Neo)Splash-o-Matic, Neo Sploosh-o-Matic, Splattershot, Luna Blaster Neo (Note: Parenthesis refer to being capable in both sets),
WEAPONS I WANT TO IMPROVE ON: Tentatek/Octoshot, Blasters (Custom Range, Custom), Carbon Roller, Splatlings (Heavy or Hydra)
WEAPONS I AM WEAK WITH: Dynamo Roller, Chargers, Splatlings

WHAT I CAN/WILL DO: Positive, can do, feel good attitude, always looking to improve, analytic, capable at almost any role, a jack-of-all/most-trades, creative, never one to back down.

WHAT I CAN/WILL IMPROVE ON: Can rush back in to situations that are not in a favorable position, can get emotionally strong (though with chat that these issues should be an issue).

If you want another means of contacting me, I am MegaSwampT117 on Discord (in which I serve as a mod on the r/Splatoon Discord server) and on Reddit. Thank you for your time. I know you all have busy schedules and most have a squad, but I'm glad that you took the time to read all of this and I am greatly appreciative of it. Hope to splat it up with you soon! Have a great day!

EDIT: Back to free agency
EDIT 2: Forgot to mention other methods of communication.

Last edited:

>KIDSQUID<

Inkling
NNID
shaiankaas
hey there i am a (i think) very good splatterscope player soo can i join?
but i am not very old so i can have friends (not like that) on 25 march.
don't see me as a scrub i'm real good i live in the netherlands btw.
so i think it's good to have me in a squad

MegaSwampT117

Inkling
Community Ambassador
NNID
tha117
Bumping due to being back on the Free Agent market.
Slight changes include Proficient with Luna Blaster Neo, Splattershot; want to improve with splatlings.

KingShakFTW

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kingshak
I'm currently making a new clan with some friends and we're looking for good S+ players, and you seem to be perfect for that! If you'd like more details feel free to PM me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom