A Closer Look at Ranked Battle Matches

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Very neat, thank you for sharing! :D

Howl7

Pro Squid
Thanks for sharing, it seems super funny!^^

Naturally i have a deep envy because i want to play Splatoon now like they (who doesn't want to play it?). Hype!

Cloudy

Shake Shake!
NNID
Cloud6483
The wait is literally killing me. Looks so fun!

Jelani Thompson

Inkling
NNID
jelani435
I think I could take him. :cool:

But he is really good at Splatoon, especially Splat Zones!
Yeah, it's funny how the roller goes from being super powerful to useless in this mode and how the sniper rifle goes from being meh, to highly viable. The roles really change! I'd still love to see a team deathmatch option though @_@

Bottlecapn

Inkling Commander
NNID
Bottlecapn
Yeah, it's funny how the roller goes from being super powerful to useless in this mode and how the sniper rifle goes from being meh, to highly viable. The roles really change! I'd still love to see a team deathmatch option though @_@
Same! But that probably wont happen :'(

I also would like to see a 4 player free-for-all with a special map dedicated to it!

Astral

Astral Finish!
NNID
AstralFinish
Ranked Battle Matches seem to have their own sound track, that or i just haven't heard the song in the video before

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Ranked Battle Matches seem to have their own sound track, that or i just haven't heard the song in the video before
Unfortunately, you're wrong. It's most likely you've never heard of the song before.

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
Huh so you can literally jump over the bombchu thing. Well that makes avoiding it easier for people.
I remember seeing you being 3 lvls higher than Andre in one of his vids.
But I gotta say Idk what to say about you jumping out of the ink as a human a lot. I don't feel like it benefits that much b/c you don't jump high enough that opponents miss you. And you are stuck in the air which means you are in one spot while airborne. Did you feel it was actually helping you tho? I would imagine regular get up is better so if you need, you can get back to squid quickly and move quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom