A+ EU Squid Looking for a Squad

DeeWee UNub

Full Squid
NNID
HOPE_Glimmer
Well,I guess I've got nothing to lose xD. The name's Kevin,I'm 16 and I'm from Ireland(GMT +1). I'm A+ rank which you can obviously tell by the title,and I main the Splattershot Pro,N-ZAP85 and the Carbon Roller. I have tried making one of these before,but that's when I was B- so I wasn't really expecting much. I have also tried applying for quite a few squads/teams,but most of the time I didn't even get a response so this is pretty much a last resort. Anyways,during the week,I'm pretty busy but should be able to put in some time Monday,Tuesday,Thursday and Friday. I'm pretty much free the whole weekend,however,I do play sports which can make my playing times inconsistent. So, I'm looking for a competitive Squad with quite a few members where I don't have to be someone to rely on if needed,but I do obviously still want to play in wars,scrims and tournaments. Thanks for reading!

hero

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ftwhero
Dynamite is open for you if you feel like trialing [: just hit me up on skype; ftwhero

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Well,I guess I've got nothing to lose xD. The name's Kevin,I'm 16 and I'm from Ireland(GMT +1). I'm A+ rank which you can obviously tell by the title,and I main the Splattershot Pro,N-ZAP85 and the Carbon Roller. I have tried making one of these before,but that's when I was B- so I wasn't really expecting much. I have also tried applying for quite a few squads/teams,but most of the time I didn't even get a response so this is pretty much a last resort. Anyways,during the week,I'm pretty busy but should be able to put in some time Monday,Tuesday,Thursday and Friday. I'm pretty much free the whole weekend,however,I do play sports which can make my playing times inconsistent. So, I'm looking for a competitive Squad with quite a few members where I don't have to be someone to rely on if needed,but I do obviously still want to play in wars,scrims and tournaments. Thanks for reading!
Hey! I know you applied for us but we were supposed to PM you but we got sidetracked ^^; Sorry.

Rcole

Inkling
NNID
rorymark
I'm S rank 96 deco player from UK who would love to splat with you! NNID is rorymark.
I'm in a whatsapp group of a few other EU players who squad regularly as well - you're welcome to join. Send a message if you fancy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom