A futile attempt to rig splatfest

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
Oh that's right I forgot Splatfest is this Wednesday! I always liked cats better so I suppose that's the side I'll choose. As much as I would like to rig splatfest so everyone can win, that takes away some of the fun.
Wait, this wed? I thought it was supposed to happen on a Sat.

Inari

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlippingTables
The winner of Splat Fests get one extra Sea snail. Just one. I don't know about you guys, but I don't feel like cheating on a game I actually like over that. You'll get far more Sea Snails by ranking up.
According to the prima guide, the winning team gets 2x sea snail rewards, not just one extra. The max sea snails you can earn without that bonus is 12, so if you are on the winning team you will get a max of 24 snails.

Kayeka

Pro Squid
NNID
Kayeka
According to the prima guide, the winning team gets 2x sea snail rewards. The max sea snails you can earn without that bonus is 12, so if you are on the winning team you will get a max of 24 snails.
...Crap.

Seriously, that just sucks. I mean, Splatfest is a nice thing, but you just know that all the munchkins will go with whatever happens to be most popular, turning the whole thing into a giant steamroll.

At least dogs vs cats seems pretty balanced, but you better believe that the Pop team is going to get whipped by numbers alone.

bluecrow

Senior Squid
this thread should have had a poll for which team we will choose
Don't remind me of Splatfest. I own a cat and a dog, and I'm gonna have to choose between the two for this. It's not gonna be pleasant... I guess I choose the one that angers me the least in the days before the Splatfest...?
ya cause your cat and dog will find out which you pick :p

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
Any year before now I would have picked Cat, but Dogs are the realest **** man. So I'm gonna kick all ya'll's butts with...

...PUPPY POWER!

...Ok I'll leave now

ndayadn

yeah
NNID
Seabass
you'll be crying out aiiiiii puppyyyy! when we're through with ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom