A Guide to Splatoon's Expansive Weapons & Gear

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I've actually watched it earlier, the perks in this game really intrigues me.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
This is a very interesting video, thank you for sharing. :)
I've seen some of their videos before, but I've never actually paid attention to their channel. I should probably start doing that. :p

Flammie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlammieLL
I don't think the perks/abilities on the bottom was ever explained to me, those with question marks, are those random abilities that randomizes every time you play, or do they set when you purchase them?

LinkJr

Inkling Cadet
I don't think the perks/abilities on the bottom was ever explained to me, those with question marks, are those random abilities that randomizes every time you play, or do they set when you purchase them?
Gear will level up in battle, if they are question marks they are not yet unlocked, after reaching the required XP the ability will unlock. What ability you will get when it is unlocked is random, but once unlocked it is set forever*.

(*you can re-roll the abilities with Spike)

Tophermonn

Inkling
NNID
Tophermonn
That's really nice to hear that the initial perk isn't set in stone for a particular piece of gear. You can truly get the style you would like with all the perks that you would like and that's great. Hopefully it doesn't take too many days of shopping to get the gear with the perk you are looking for :)

One thing that will probably take the most time is re-rolling the sub perks to obtain all the perks you would like. It seems like it will be a fun goal to strive for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom