• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

A list of (currently revealed) weapons

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
This is very useful, thank you! Would it be okay if I added it to my thread on here? (I'd give credit, obviously)

Regiruler

Inkster Jr.
Not sure how useful it would be, or if it would apply to more than one or two cases, but some weapons have gone under name changes. Maybe have a section for alternate names weapons have gone by over development.

Splat Charger was previously called ink rifle for example, and had a slightly weaker statline than it did now.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hey, are you ever going to update this with weapon skins? I think that would be really cool whenever those are out. :)

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
Another type of grenade revealed is called the Burst Bomb, which looks like a balloon. It explodes on impact.

EDIT: Also, the Quick Ink Rifle was named the Classic Squiffer, though it could be possible that there are other variations of this weapon.

Inari

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlippingTables
CzarDavid of r/Splatoon shared this image of dojo weapon selection from the ign video which shows some weapons that may not have been introduced yet

The bottom left I believe is called the Jet Squelcher(?) and was used in the Treehouse play session, though isn't listed on the googledoc yet.

The 2nd weapon on the bottom looks new to me, from the appearance it might be something like a paint sprayer (flamethrower type). And I'm not sure what the last weapon on the bottom row is, it might be a reskin of another weapon or possibly yet another unintroduced weapon type.

Also I don't recognize quite a few of the icons for the sub-weapons.

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
Would it not be cool if we got like a blow dart type weapon?
or like those blow into to spray type weapon. Though it probably wouldn't really work out. The blow dart could be like a sniping weapon, but idk.
just a cooky thought.

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
Hey, are you ever going to update this with weapon skins? I think that would be really cool whenever those are out. :)
yep! i'll continue to update it after release of the game, if there's no way to capture screenshots and post images on miiverse or something though i'll probably need to go out and get a capture card for getting screens of the weapons.

Reactions: Lyn

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
yep! i'll continue to update it after release of the game, if there's no way to capture screenshots and post images on miiverse or something though i'll probably need to go out and get a capture card for getting screens of the weapons.
Definitely not intending to discourage from getting a card, but also consider seeking help with screenshots and the like from others. It may be a good idea to set up a shared cloud folder and establish a group interested in collecting content to analyze and present together. I would possibly be interested. If you'd prefer doing it on your own, I understand. I'm just suggesting that there are other ways.

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
Definitely not intending to discourage from getting a card, but also consider seeking help with screenshots and the like from others. It may be a good idea to set up a shared cloud folder and establish a group interested in collecting content to analyze and present together. I would possibly be interested. If you'd prefer doing it on your own, I understand. I'm just suggesting that there are other ways.
thanks for the offer, i might have to take you up on that! but i mean, the game's not even out, so i'm not in a rush to get a card. who's to say the devs wont do something like publish screens of the rest of the weapons like they've been doing? i'll figure it out when the time's right ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom