A look at the Ika Musume/Squid Girl outfit coming to Splatoon

CodyMKW

Pro Squid
NNID
CodyMKW
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-4631-6600

Just a look at the new Squid Girl outfit coming to the game in the August update it looks so good I MUST HAVE IT!! :scared:

Heres the stats for each:

Ika Musume hat
  • Brand: Shinryaku! Ika Musume
  • Gear Power: Opening Gambit
  • Rarity: * *
  • Price: 1600
Ika Musume dress
  • Gear Power: Damage Up
  • Price: 2000
Ika Musume shoes
  • Gear Power: Swim Speed Up
  • Price: 1700
Heres the post from My Nintendo News!

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
That looks nice!
Do we know if it's going to be available worldwide? Because I like it. And I want it (well, the dress & shoes, anyway; I don't much like Opening Gambit, but I might set that aside because the hat looks good).
Also, when's it coming out? I can't read Japanese, but I can read those numbers, and it looks like it might be coming with the August Update, but I dunno for sure.

Kaliafornia

Splatin' through Inkopolis with my woes....
NNID
Kaliafornia
Get on my squid like yesterday! I need it. Also disappointed in the opening gambit. I wish it was ink saver/recovery at least. I wonder what the brand will favor in terms of rerolls or if it will be neutral.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
Get on my squid like yesterday! I need it. Also disappointed in the opening gambit. I wish it was ink saver/recovery at least. I wonder what the brand will favor in terms of rerolls or if it will be neutral.
Most likely will be Neutral.

I wouldn't be surprised if all of the main abilities were ink related such as :ability_inkrecovery:, :ability_inksavermain:,:ability_inksaversub:, and :ability_inkresistance:
Read the OP: the head has Opening Gambit, the Body has Damage Up, and the Shoes has Swim Speed Up.

Ryuho

Pro Squid
NNID
FurryRyuho
Looks cool. Just needs a confirmation of coming to US and Europe. We're going to have to have it downloaded on our system anyway so I dont see why we couldnt get it

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
It looks freaking hilarious on the male inkling, or at least the hat does.
Looks amazing over all though <3
Now when octolings, er excuse me, if octolings are made playable they should do a squidward version.

Shig

Inkster Jr.
NNID
OkidoShigeru
I will be a salty quid if this isn't available outside of Japan. It's soooo cute!

Calamari

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Toowrighteous
I will be a salty quid if this isn't available outside of Japan. It's soooo cute!
There's no way they would make it region-locked. That would be unfair if Japan gets exclusive gear.

Ika Ink-finite

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Infinite8
I always encounter Japanese players. Let me see if I could order it from Japanese players via Spyke once the update releases.
"Then it turns out that those gears will be NOT FOR SALE!?"

Poxnixles

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Vitiel
I always encounter Japanese players. Let me see if I could order it from Japanese players via Spyke once the update releases.
"Then it turns out that those gears will be NOT FOR SALE!?"
Gear from special clothing sets (amiibo, Cuttlegear) can't be ordered via Spyke, and these probably won't be any different.

Ryuho

Pro Squid
NNID
FurryRyuho
Happy day indeed. It sucks that my new internet router has dictated that I cant have any connection in my room for more than a few minutes before crapping out and knocking me off :(
I cant even play the game. And my Mario Kart 8 disc is missing T^T

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom