a mere bean lookin’ for a team

aribun

Inkling
NNID
ariuwu
Switch Friend Code
SW-0426-2383-9613
hello ;o;! I’m ari, i’m from the west coast (california) and I’ve been kind of itching to get into the competitive scene of splatoon for a while now and I’d love to join/try out for a team? I’m a little shy and kind of have a preference for working with a team of girls since I’m more comfortable talking with them. also preference for a 20 yr old+ team!

splatoon 1 S+ veteran so i’m very familiar with the games. weapons I like to play: nzap, octobrush, brella, rapid blaster, splattershot/tentatek splattershot, splattershot pro, splat roller, splash/sploosh o matic, and squelcher. however I’m open to play/learn other weapons if needed..! currently practicing heavy and mini splatlings c: I also stream on twitch if anyone’s interested in seeing my gameplay..! (aribun21)

I’d definitely want to bring a positive and chill attitude to a team, and at the same time still be able to play seriously and give everything I’ve got!

I’m a 21 yr old college gal (currently on break, woo finals are over!) but most of my classes are online next semester so I’d have time to practice and enter tournaments :^)

current ranks:

splat zones - S+9

rainmaker - S+4

tower control - S+1 (my highest for tower control was 4/5 but it cracked and I’ve been having pretty bad team RNG in solo q to raise it up again, lol. ((I think splatoon 1 tower control was better in general, it was my favorite mode..)) but complaints and silly excuses aside, definitely going to work on getting it back up )

clam blitz - C- LOL. i’ve gotten the hang of it though.

i looove playing ranked modes, and I love to league a lot!! i guess you can say that’s where i spend most of my time on splatoon, LOL. I love being able to communicate with teammates in discord voice chat for much better matches.

you can message me here or on twitter (kotoriegg) since every time I try to link my discord user it doesn’t work LOL. probably bc all the emojis in them.. but I do use discord every day!

Attachments

ShelbyPlayz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ShelbyPlayz
Hello!
I know that my server won't meet some of your requirements but I would like you to ask to try out for my competitive team over at Sky Clan. To be completely honest, the server is brand new with barely any members and I want to grow as fast as possible!
Sky is a Splatoon 2 group that I recently started today that's both a casual and competitive Splatoon 2 server, we have a 13+ age rule, which I see that you are and you meet all the requirements for being apart of the competitive team besides a try out by me.

If you do want to check the server out (which is very dead as of right now) please feel free to join! https://discord.gg/7ash7bG

EDIT: You also need to be able to VC

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom