A Midwest Group play

Kallo

Inkling
NNID
KalloJin
Hello everyone Kallo here, now we have this group we've done some introductions (if you haven't done that yet get on it scrub :P) now lets try to get some games in together I'm thinking if it works for enough people this up coming weekend on like a Friday or Saturday evening around like 7 PM or so. I'm just throwing out ideas here and would love some input from what others might think would be a good time, I just think it's about time we did something with the other people we've been just saying hello to. I also host a teamspeak 3 server so we could get together in that and chat it up while we play or we could skype what ever would work for people just leave a post we can get this done.

(disclamer: I know it would be super hard to get 8 of us together so we might have to split the groups and rotate around so we can all play together at some point if there is a large number of us wanting to do this...thanks Nintendo for no custom lobby yet :P )

Kallo

Inkling
NNID
KalloJin
Yea I was going to but EST in it but remembered where I was posting XD

D

Deleted Member

My work schedule changes constantly so I'll inform you on a weekly basis when I can play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom