• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

A new Inkling has appeared!

LoremIp5um

Full Squid
NNID
LoremIp5um
Hello! I'm an Inkling from the UK and I've been playing Splatoon since September. I've reached Level 50 and I'm an A- rank. I don't play Ranked much anyway as it usually involves me getting disconnected and losing points (this once happened as soon as I won a Splat Zones match and the results got announced, let's just say I was not a happy squid!) or screaming at the TV many different variations (usually with expletives... lots and lots of expletives.) of "GET ON THE TOWER!" or "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HOLDING THE RAINMAKER BACK THERE? WE CAN'T WIN IF YOU DON'T GO FORWARD!" and also recently I ranked down twice... the first time was easy to get back into A-, but the second time I nearly ranked down to B again. I'm more of a Turf War player anyway, lol.

I don't really have a main weapon, but my two most used weapons are the Octobrushes. I'm so glad the Octobrush Nouveau has finally been released, it definitely didn't disappoint! At the moment I'm sort of flicking between Bamboozler 14 Mk I, Kelp Splat Charger, Classic Squiffer, Splattershot Jr., Custom Splattershot Jr., Octobrush Nouveau, Inkbrush, Tri-Slosher, Slosher Deco, E-Litre 3K, and probably a few more that I've forgotten to mention. I'm trying to get better with unscoped charger aim and using sub weapons.

My favourite maps at the moment are Mahi-Mahi Resort (that is, when I'm not trying to jump to another platform and get caught on a tiny bit of enemy ink that breaks my momentum so I fall in the water!) and Piranha Pit. I'm looking forward to the new Ancho-V Games map (and I'm disappointed there wasn't a fairground map named Clownfish Carnival or something...)! My favourite ink colour in Splatoon has got to be the mermaid-esque light blue/green that sometimes appears in Ranked mode against purple ink (the same colour as Ghosts in the Zombies vs. Ghosts Splatfest, that colour looks like it actually glows in the dark in the night!), also I've won every single Splatfest I've entered since getting the game (sssshh... don't jinx it!).

Surprisingly, I play other Nintendo games aside from Splatoon including Mario Kart 8, Smash 4 (although I haven't played that since I got Splatoon) and Pokemon X/Omega Ruby. I also have an Xbox One which was a Christmas present for me and my brothers, I play Grand Theft Auto on it sometimes (i.e. when they're not busy hogging the Xbox One) and sometimes I run a livestream for Jackbox Party Pack 2 games. I also have Minecraft for PC. I probably won't post much because I'll be too busy playing some sort of game but I'll check by every now and then!

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
Hey there, welcome to Squidboards! Enjoy your stay.

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
Welcome to the Boards!

If you need anything at all, feel free to contact either me or one of the staff.

Stay Fresh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom