• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

A new person running an Ammo Knights store

Cephalobro

Okay, so with the Chaos vs Order Splatfest, it was said that Sheldon might be hiring new people to the store. The description said the person is Agent 8, but I don't think that he/she will be the one. I actually think it might an Octarian other than an Octoling.

For one, we see the advancement in technology regarding the Spawn Point. Floating tech is basically a core part of Octarian tech. Secondly, it's possible that Ammo Knights won't be just one shop anymore, but actually a line of stores. Remember, the original Ammo Knights was basically set in a basement, this is why Sheldon originally moved during the two-year period between Splatoon 1 and Splatoon 2. Also, the distance between Inkopolis Plaza and Inkopolis Square is short when it comes to car rides.

Another reason why I think the new Ammo Knights shopkeeper is an Octarian is the new look of the weapons. Some of them look high-tech compared to their previous iteration, the crab robot is also a good indication of the tech being Octarian as Octarians did in fact build robots before (Flooders come to mind) and so far are the only sea-based species to do so.

Secondly, I think Nintendo would still want the shopkeepers to be species not based on the player characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom