A return to form

Dragonuto

Pro Squid
Community Ambassador
NNID
Dragonuto
whatever u say lil man ur from a different era you had low ink and other baby nonsense

back in the day you played SCL #4563 and you LIKED IT because there was no other option
Sounds like we need some people to make big posts in servers like LUTI & Inkademy, maybe some TO's and community ambassadors to bring people back.

Magic8Ball

Inkling Cadet
Community Ambassador
NNID
M4g1c8Ball
I see you all lookin.

C'mon, don't be shy! Click the funny post reply button

skyguys

Inkling
NNID
skyguys
I wish I knew/remember why did the scene move away from squidboards to Twitter. Even me.

This is the perfect place for any sort of serious discussion to happen where people can share their thoughts and opinions without worrying about being limited by the character count and/or mobs farming clout.

Magic8Ball

Inkling Cadet
Community Ambassador
NNID
M4g1c8Ball
I wish I knew/remember why did the scene move away from squidboards to Twitter. Even me.

This is the perfect place for any sort of serious discussion to happen where people can share their thoughts and opinions without worrying about being limited by the character count and/or mobs farming clout.
Unironically:
- ease of access / use (forums are still clunky)
- larger userbase to get new players into the fold
- it was mainly Discord that killed Squidboards tbh

SkyeTheDemon

Inkling
Pronouns
They/He
Switch Friend Code
SW-5356-4165-6029
It's been awhile but I'm glad to see the thought and idea of returning to the forums in a more serious sense (with jokes along the way as always <3)
Hope we can make something of this and create a more active community here 💖

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom