A Roller Kid Looking for a Good Splatling

bbninjas

Inkling
So, I've been rolling around with the Krak-on Roller in most of my Splatoon games, but I'm trying to find another good weapon to main. I'm looking at the splatlings since they give me a ranged alternative and appear to not need as much precision as the chargers (which are also appealing). I'm wondering what recommendations there are for good splatlings that you folks think would fit my style (I'm a more aggressive Krak-on Roller that likes the flexibility beakons provide). I'm looking at a splatling mainly for Turf Wars, though splatlings also good in Rank Battles would be great too.

I've tried out the Hydra Splating but don't really like it since I can't seem to ink areas very well with it. The Zink Mini is interesting, but I'm not sure how much I like it yet.

Skoodge

Brella Aficionado
Switch Friend Code
SW-2149-6955-3787
No one has replied to you yet, personally I think the Heavy Deco would be a good fit, or the Zink Mini. Heavy Deco gives you kraken, and Zink Mini gives you bubble allowing you to be aggressive. Maybe the kraken would help you transition better, and I think heavy Deco is probably the best or second best of all the splatlings.

I have millions of points of ink covered among all the splatlings, just ask anything if you have any questions.

Diogo

Inkster Jr.
NNID
supercanito
yes, the deco will make it easier to the transition. it's the one i prefer but i think that choosing a weapon is a personal thing. i mean, what is better to me could not be to you so the best advice i can give is to try each one in battle and see the one you feel better with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom