A should-be-A+ squid looking for a team!

Joltik

Inkster Jr.
NNID
YellowYoshi13
Just to clarify first, Fne is dead. Don't go in that thread.

Anyway, hello, I'm Joltik. I am A 84 at the moment this is being written and hope to achieve A+ rank again tomorrow, Friday the 11th. The last time I achieved A+, I was able to play at a skill level suitable for my rank, being the rank under S, but fell into a 7-10 game losing streak with an S+ streamer, which brought me down to A- again. But, almost A+ again, I hope to join a team that is friendly and will help encourage me to play and grow better as a splatooner. Keep in mind I prefer to use discord.

A few things about me:
- I am mainly available over the weekends, and will notify the team otherwise.
- I am 13 years old.
- My weapon setup is: :wst_shot_heavy01:; :head_hbd002::ability_damage:|:ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:, :clothes_vest002::ability_coldblooded:, :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_defenseup:, :shoes_slo001::ability_bombsniffer:, :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
- Setup working towards: :wst_shot_heavy01:; :head_first::ability_inkrecovery:|:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:, *Squidstar Waistcoat*:ability_coldblooded:|:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:, :shoes_slo001::ability_bombsniffer:|:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

Please let me know if your team would like me to trial or give feedback of my wanted set for the .96 Deco based on version 2.6.0. I am always open to hear others' opinions.

Thanks for reading, and I hope I will be able to join a team! :)

-Joltik

Discord: Joltik
Twitch: Joltik_4_Light

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom