A Splatoon app would be useful

Kirby Phelps (PK)

Full Squid
NNID
PKGaming
You know what would be really useful? Some kind of Splatoon app that tells you what stages and modes are available at the moment, that way you don’t have to start up the game every time you wanna check. Sometimes I start the game up wanting to play some Splat Zones, but stupid Tower Control is up. Then I just turn it back off. Notifications on my phone would save me some time. Since Nintendo is soon entering the world of smart devices, maybe they'll create something like this. Or heck, a fanmade one would be good, I just need SOMETHING that can tell me ahead of time.

Of course another solution would be if Nintendo just let us choose which freakin mode and stages we want...

SuperShyGuy

Inkling
NNID
PicoDude
Oh! and add whatever new weapons would be coming and when! Heck, have the Squid researchers Lab linked directly to it!

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
There already is a web app, I wouldn't be surprised if they released a mobile version at some point. They're probably already working on it.

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
No it would not be usefull. The world is Smartphone-addicted enough and we already have a Website that tells us our stats and stuff

Charlight

Meme Spy
There's a chrome add-on that grabs information off splatoon.nintendo.net, provided you're logged in with your NNID. I don't use it so proceed with caution if you're going to look it up. It'd probably be a cinch making an app.

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
Of course it would be useful, but are you going to make it? No one else is going to make it.

Ideas are no good unless you plan to follow through with them.

Litagano Motscoud

Inkling Commander
NNID
Litagano
Of course it would be useful, but are you going to make it? No one else is going to make it.

Ideas are no good unless you plan to follow through with them.
:V

The idea is that maybe someone else with the know-how could consider the idea. Unlikely, maybe, but it's not useless.

Psycho_Wendigo

Resident World Devourer
NNID
PyschoWendigo
:V

The idea is that maybe someone else with the know-how could consider the idea. Unlikely, maybe, but it's not useless.
I'm currently going to school right now, and App/Web development is what I'm studying, I'm seriously considering a project like this when I get the know-how to do so, so yeah, not useless. Provided Nintendo doesn't sue me

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
I believe in you. I believe. Also, teach me your training. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom