• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

a squid looking 4 squad

NNID
Jabura
Hey squids,

I play Splatoon since the beginning and I still love this game. Almost every day I play some matches.

As time pass by I more and more regret that none of my friends does play this game and that even don't know anyone who plays it.

Now more and more Tournaments are about to happen and I've reached the point, at which I have to have the courage to go a step further and search for a squad, that allowed me to
reach a new gameplay experience in Splatoon. If I just thinking about comucating with my team via skype to be able to play as a real team, get tips to improve my play , I just look absolutly forward for it.

So if there is a Squad willing to give me a chance to play as one of them, here some "facts "

I come from Germany and I'm 26 years old.
In Splatoon I was able to reach Rank S and I mostly stick around S 0-50 .
Here is a foto from splatnet to give you as well some information.

I realy hope for some squids to post in this thread, so that I will find a squad that fits to me very soon

Stay fresh

†Hат‡яеаk

Attachments

potter5656

Inkling
NNID
potter56
Hey mate I have the same problem and I would like to join you on thisquest I am a student who plays about 1 to 2 hours a day if you find a squad please tell me and if not we can start our own squad if our schedule match up

potter5656

Inkling
NNID
potter56
Oh yeah I'm in a squad called tactical squids we play often and you should join we only have a few members but we would dwindling help you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom