• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

A team with the same weapon

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
I know this is a bump, but hear me out.

On Tower Control Walleye, I played against a team of two .52 Gals and two .52 Gal Decos. It seemed to go easily enough, getting a 53 distance score... but then they struck. Killer Wails, Splash Walls, Inkstrikes... soon enough we were stuck in spawn with a loudspeaker blaring in our face in the most pitiful knockout ever.

GerbilCrab475

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GerbilCrab
This just happened in ranked mode:
My Team: Luna Blasters
Other Team: .96 Gals

It was one of the most intense matches ever. The other team had a hard time not running into our mines. Our only hope to get them from far range was to use our inkzookas. Otherwise we had to come from all directions which was pretty easy on Urchin Underpass. They could never keep the tower long and neither could we. In the end my team won because I stopped overtime by placing an inkmine on the tower before I died.

Remillo

Inkling
NNID
Remillo
Was messing around with some friends in Tri-Squads. We made it to a rotation and it ended up being Saltspray TC. We all decided to go Luna (none of us are Blaster Mains) for the Triple-Luna Dream Team. And we didn't actually do that badly! In a 3v4 where one of ours was actually not participating (for the most part), we managed to stop them at 1, our Third came back and we ended up winning on a Knock-Out. Was basically a huge Whuuut moment.

sayaka_abstergo

Inkling Bounty Hunter
NNID
sayaka_abstergo
I remember in the Decepticons vs Autobots Splatfest (coolest theme ever btw), My entire team was the Octobrush and the opposite was only Sloshers. We won, but it was still pretty interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom