• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

A Thank You, to the Original 311 (Squidboards BETA Members)

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
It's crazy how in just three days, we've managed to get over 700 people to sign up for the new site. That's insane! Especially since it took us over ten months to reach 311 members on the BETA site.

But numbers don't matter in this case.

Even though the original site was just a BETA, there were still a great portion of members who were active and dedicated. Our community's still building, and I'm incredibly excited to see how big the Splatoon community gets in the future.

I just wanted to thank all the members of Squidboards BETA for helping to develop the community that we have today. Without you all, we probably wouldn't have the 700+ members signed up on the new site.

Also, thanks to @TheRapture and @Warchamp7 for managing the site; your dedication to this site and the BETA definitely shows, and I couldn't be more thankful.

And to everyone who wasn't a part of the BETA: Thank you for your continued support of the community. We're all doing our part to keep the membership growing, and it's so awesome to already see such dedicated and excited members on the new site.

Hope to see you all on the battlefield! :D

-JP

TheSpeedyMouse

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheSpeedyMouse
Oh thank you! It's not like I joined the beta on February 19th. :p But hey on the beta I have the most post beside jp4464!

TheGentlebro

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Gentlebro
I never knew a beta site existed until people started mentioning it on here, but I definitely would have joined up if I did! And it's great to see so much activity here for only being up for 3 days, makes me anticipate playing with you guys even more!

Oni

Full Squid
Id like to point out the game isnt even out yet. Activity is going to explode then and it will be great to see all the new members.

Would have joined the beta if i had been really hyped but im getting there slowly. :p

BluePikmin11

Inkling
No problem, I kinda helped with most of the stuff, since I shared the Squidboards site with the Leaks group.

FlareHabanero

Increases the Excitement
I would of joined sooner if people actually mentioned that the BETA even existed in the first place.

Oh well, keep on grooving community.

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
I also wish I had found the beta site sooner. Saw it over a month ago, but its awesomeness didn't sink in until I finally registered at the very end of March. Lucky I found it, otherwise I wouldn't be here. Glad to be a part, and thanks everyone!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
This is really awesome! I definitely wish I could have participated in the beta. I hadn't heard about Squidboards up until Smashboards referenced it. :confused:

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I wish there was a way to bring the posts we made on the beta forum to here. Still, this place looks much better, so it was worth leaving all that stuff behind.

Setnaro X

Full Squid
I didn't post much during the BETA days, but I hope to change that with this board. Can't wait until the game actually comes out. Things will be much more hectic.

Geistbox

Full Squid
I regret not having registered there in the past. Would have loved to get into the fledgling Splatoon community earlier.

DigDeep

Senior Squid
I joined kind of later but I did enjoy the beta! I was a freuquent poster on there and it was nice to have that small but active community. I was floored when I was the huge response to the new forums the first day. Needless to say, I'm very excited to see the community grow! Thanks everyone for checking the forums out.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
I had a Beta account but went on only like 4 times and posted a few times. Nothing big but oh well- the new site looks slick.

Nin☆Jun

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Dantel
I wished people actually mentioned the beta back then, never heard of these boards until now. :s

Here's to hoping for a great future ahead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom