• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

A Warm Woomy-Filled Hello!

Woomytales

Inkling
..Ehrm, hello? Is this thing on?

...It is, good. Looks like we're clear. Hey there, folks! The name's Woomytales, and it's quite the pleasure to meet you all! I've been playing Splatoon 2 ever since its release, and of course, I've taken a major liking to it. It's only just now that I've discovered this site, however!

I main the N-ZAP '85, and the Splat Roller at times, though I'm not that afraid to try anything new. Oh, and if you're wondering, I do indeed have my own character, Savannah!

Well, it's been a pleasure to meet you all. I hope to be on here for quite some time! <3

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
Welcome, and glad to have you with us!
Hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to make yourself at home.
(also, if that image is anything to go by...jeez, you are quite the artist!)

2shotsofvodka

Give me all your Vodka
Welcome to Squidboards, Woomytales--
If ya got any questions, feel free to ask~
But eyyy, a roller user, one of the weapons I can't seem to get the hang of in splatoon 2 ;;
It's nice to see other artist too~

Woomytales

Inkling
Thanks for the welcome, guys! <3

While I do indeed do art, this wasn't done by me - it was instead a gift given to me by someone on the site Pokeheroes~ I will be crediting them shortly on my page! :)

It's super hard doing the Splat Roller, I do agree - but once you get the hang of how it operates, it's a menace for sure.

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Oh! The Splat Roller is way too much fun once you get the hang of it. You can feel the salt from your opponents! >:3
I have way too many Splatoon characters at this point, I lost count. X3 My main character is Inka who's in my profile pic I drew with her little brother~ You're inkling would probably get along with one of my characters name Audrei though. Oh yeah, WELCOME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom