• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

A wild squid appeared!

DarkMetal485

Inkling
NNID
DarkMetal485
Switch Friend Code
SW-4709-6751-1888
Hello everyone!

I'm Alex, otherwise known as DarkMetal485 on numerous gaming-related and social media websites. I've played the original Splatoon on my Wii U since I got it during Christmas in 2015, however, I've recently been playing Splatoon 2 on my Nintendo Switch. I must say, playing Splatoon is a lot of fun!

Recently (since Insomnia 61), I've had an interest in jumping into the world of competitive Splatoon. This in turn has led to me mashing together a team of mostly random people in order to participate in the ESL EGX Splatoon 2 qualifiers. Even though I've enjoyed two of the three qualifiers so far, I do realise that I'm not exactly that great at Splatoon when it comes to playing competitively. Therefore, I would appreciate it if someone could help me get my feet stuck into this "competitive" world.

Stay fresh!
DarkMetal485

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hello and welcome aboard. Check out the competitive section of the boards for your 'pro' time. :)

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome to Squidboards, Alex! Same as calamaro said, try the Competitive Discussion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom