a

Vitezen

Inkling Cadet
Jr. is a lot more versatile as a killer for minimal loss to inking speed.

Reactions: blu

MakesDream

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ToastMiller
one damage sup makes the aerospray do 24.9 damage per shot. if you can get that .4 damage elseware the aerospray will kill faster. i think the mg has a better set anyway

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
I think you will find that some stages have little use for MG's Seekers - although a good amount do. Seekers are one of my favorite subs but they can be a bit niche. Hard to go wrong with SSJ's set. It's my #1 main, got me to S rank (for the most part). Love that little guy.

Bubbler can make for a strong support special or offensive onslaught. You can make game-deciding plays with Bubbler just as well as Inkzooka IMO, but it also has use of saving your *** if you're in a tight situation. And Splat Bombs are just glorious. I get around half of my kills with Bombs in an average match. If you use SSJ you will get skilled at anticipating movements, and become a bomb god. Good luck.

MakesDream

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ToastMiller
once you learn the intricacies of seekers you can do trick shots and then your kill count starts to sky rocket.

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
once you learn the intricacies of seekers you can do trick shots and then your kill count starts to sky rocket.
No I definitely know where you're coming from. Seekers are my 2nd or 3rd favorite subs for sure (others being Walls and Splat Bombs), and I love the bloodshed that comes along with skilled usage of them. That said, I think it does have more advantages on certain maps/modes than others, whereas I feel Splat Bombs are balanced across the board. I still want to get more practice with them, but I think they are underappreciated, lethal and incredibly fun to use in a lot of situations!

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I think it comes down to which weapon has the subs and specials you like best, since the guns themselves aren't exceedingly different in the long run. Birdiebee and Makesdream have some good points.

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
1 bomb range up alone makes the splat bomb quite deadly from what I discovered. Greatly made up for any range deficiencies the Jr. has on certain approaches. You still have to use the weapon well, but it allows for more cleverful tactics without the risk of being to close due to the weapon's default range.

dbrandts

Inkster Jr.
NNID
brandts-buys
I like the splattershot jr., I can ink turf and pop my bubble when I'm in danger, swim away and repeat. Pair this with run speed up and swim speed up abilities.

Vriska

Inkling
I'd say the Jr. has a good balance of offense to defense. Understandably so, considering it's the first weapon you use and therefore needs to be well rounded. I tend to use it with a fair amount of swim speed up to help with kills and retreating where necessary due to the range.

So with that in mind, I'd opt for the Jr. instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom