Ability Chunk

Gunnarr

Inkling
Ok, First time scrubbing gear for chunks. I spent 100,000 thousand on 5 pieces of gear and have 2 chunks. Something is not right. I had chunks from scrubbing from wearing tshirt. SO, I am thinking I didnt get any for thr 100k. I look in the "status" and it has 2. I tried to use chunks and it says 2. I scrubbed 5 pieces with 3 abilities on each piece. Any info would be appreciated. oh, and I have restarted the game also. Hit power button, Shutdown and then hit power button. Same, 2 chunks

Flopps

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-3195-9273-4326
A dumb question, but did you use any of the chunks before? What ability are they?

Gunnarr

Inkling
I have not used any before it would be my first time messing with it. Also, come to think of it, I did have at least 5 tshirt scrubbings. I should have 5 correct?

Flopps

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-3195-9273-4326
Yeah. Did you make sure that they were the same ability chunk?

Padre

Pro Squid
So you scrubbed five items with full abilities? Now you should have 15 chunks. But you only see two?

Remember that you need at least 10 same chunks to use them on gear.

Flopps

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-3195-9273-4326
what do you mean same?
I mean if the abilities that you scrubbed were the same. For example, if a shirt has a main of Ink Recovery up and 2 subs of Swim Speed Up, if you scrub, it, you get 2 chunks of Swim Speed Up. If 1 chunk was a Swim Speed up and 1 was a Run Speed up ability, then you would get one Swim Speed Up and one Run Speed Up chunk.

Gunnarr

Inkling
Ok, so if I am understanding this right. The chunks you get from scrubbing is the same that was in the item? For instance scrub shirt, ink saver, after scrubbing you get ink saver chunk? Grr I thought it was a "free" chunk to use however you wanted. Counting them all I have 39. 10 of nothing lol

"That is one long road to hoe"

Last edited:

SH101

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-8123-4313-8823
For example.If you want to build gear with all run speed subs,find a brand that is likely to roll run speeds and use that to mine run speed subs if it only holds 2 subs use a snail to make it able to hold 3..You'll have more chances to roll the sub you want if you have 3 slots.Don't scrub until all slots are filled because it's $20000 if it's full or not (you may only be able to scrub if all the slots are full..) I wouldn't personally scrub anything with less than 3 slots because it costs the same for 1,2,or 3.You need 10 to fill one slot. Second slot is 20, and third is 30. So you need to scrub 60 of any sub to make a full 3 of the same sub. Also if you just don't like the abilities you roll in a piece of gear scrub it and try again. You'll inadvertently collect a bunch of chunks that way, they will add up and you may want them later down the road. You may have figured all this, just trying to be helpful:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom