supremegamer2
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-9546-1673
what is the best ability to get doubled

Flammie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlammieLL
Since you are missing out on the main ability, the doubler is really not something you should focus at.
if you have Main and Sub as the same ability for the gear, you get 1.3 and then it curves depending on what ability you are using.
With the doubler all you get is 0.6 or something with the same curve for that ability

If you focus all your gear on the same ability that can have subs, you'll get 3.2 as the highest for the Splatfest, plus the curve for it, if that interests you.

You'll have to depend more on your own personal skills with it.

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
Does ability doubler double ability power, or increase gear xp won from battles?

MindWanderer

Inkling Commander
NNID
MindWanderer
Switch Friend Code
SW-5961-6763-3987
Yeah, on a finished gear. Except most people scrub Splatfest tees as soon as they fill up. And I personally find that by the time I reach Queen, I've only filled about 4 slots and am close to a fifth. So instead of a normal item that you're "working on" being worth 10-16, the Splatfest Tee is more likely to be worth worth 0-12. It even spends more time at 0 than normal gear since it's 7000/7000/7000 to fill the slots instead of a curve like normal.

Make sense on paper, not in principle. But everyone's in the same boat at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom