About rainmaker

Mr.HawK

The Artist
Before people go out of their way to either bash or disreguard Ranimaker as a competitive mode please just play it out. We honestly dont want the forums to be swarmed with angry or unnecessary threads (like the ones with the turf war situation). Thanks

mario123007

Pro Squid
Here's a question, when your team still holds the rainmaker, but your team are still fall behind. Are there overtime when the time is up while your team is still having the rainmaker?

Mr.HawK

The Artist
Here's a question, when your team still holds the rainmaker, but your team are still fall behind. Are there overtime when the time is up while your team is still having the rainmaker?
yes, rainmaker is similar to tower control in most ways especially in that aspect. however overtime will end if the holder of the rainmaker is splatted. so the things you have to keep in mind is making sure your team can carry you to the lead. Overtime will also end if you can get a better score than them just like in every other mode

Benjamin Hellcat

Inkster Jr.
NNID
H3llcat
Love Rainmaker. This is the one game mode that i can actually dominate in. I went from B rank to A- last night, i am consistently top of my team with a crazy high K/D ratio... i just "get" this mode.

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
This mode kinda pisses me off. I know it's new, but your teammates always act like they don't know what they're doing more so than the other modes. I'm still trying to develop a decent strategy for it that works decently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom