• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

absolutely ecstatic to be here ‼️

olliepaj

Inkling
Pronouns
he/they/it/neos/any
HIII oh my god i found out about this place via gem squidschool and i cannot overstate how thrilled i am that a place like this exists- i practically grew up on internet forums similar to this one and have been missing a place like this for so long, im so glad i don’t have to choose between being in the loop with the splatoon community and staying off twitter for my own mental health anymore. i’m shocked i hadn’t gone looking for a place like this earlier.

anyways hi !!! i’m ollie, i main nautilus 47 but have been working on branching out to squiffer lately. i’m mostly a casual player but lately i’ve been working on getting good and trying to enter the competitive scene, though i doubt i’m gonna be a serious competitor lol. just here to have a good time !! i play all three games, though splat3 the most. probably gonna move to pretendo network for splat1 sometime soon when i get the chance. i’m gonna keep my actual age private, but know that i’m over 18. my time zone is US eastern time. i speak english and polish, though my polish is rather stiff i’ve found, but im working on improving!

c- rank in splat3 ;-; i mostly play turf, hero mode, and salmon run and i’ve only recently started trying to do ranked, and my schoolwork keeps me busy so. ah well

my fave idols from each game are marie, pearl, and frye! though it really is very very closely tied with like everyone 😭

i want to get back into making art and writing someday. i used to do both a lot more but i haven’t had the time or energy lately.

a fun fact is i’m currently sitting in the waiting area of a tattoo studio to get my eyebrow pierced ! after this, i think i’ll go home and dye my hair teal.

i have a cat named pepper who is a professional hater and is really a sweetie if he trusts a person. he unfortunately has trust issues so he’s usually mean but i’m working on it.

i can’t wait to meet people here and make friends !! i’ll probably add my switch friend code to my profile here when i get the chance to check it lol, when i get home.

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom