Adult squid looking for EU/UK team to play casual & competitive

AllTheDads

Inkling
Hi, I'm AllTheDads aka Bubba (otherwise known as Grace),

I'm a lone squid looking for a group to hang out with and hopefully play competitively.

I'm 27, British and currently live in Madrid, Spain. I generally play in the evenings around 7pm - 11pm GMT and dip in and out on the weekends. My boyfriend also dabbles but not as much as myself.

I'm currently Level 54 with 410+ hours on Splatoon 2. I'm most effective with a splat roller (curling bombs and splashdown) but can use a spray gun if needed.

Turf War
The occasional match and splatfests.

Ranked
I generally hover between A+ and S apart from Clam Blitz which I haven't played much of yet. I am currently:

Splat Zones: A+
Tower Control: A+
Rainmaker: S+
Clam Blitz: A

League
Never played, got no friends :(

Salmon Run
I play a lot of Grizzco, more so than anything else. Normally Profreshional 200s sometimes 100s or 300s.

More often than not I smoke so could probably do much better if my reflexes weren't delayed... :rolleyes: Willing to go sober for matches.

Hit me up if you think we'd get along,

Grace

Discord: Bubba*#3468
Friend code: SW-7880-3930-1415

Last edited:

TheMoo

Inkling
NNID
Amyb
Switch Friend Code
SW-6062-7949-8885
Hey, I've also been looking for someone to play with in the UK/EU, I'm not as high or as experienced but I've wanted to try the league for a while.

I'm currently level 32 ranked A- overall but individually:
Splat Zones: A-
Tower Control: A-
Rainmaker: A-
Clam Blitz: B

Nikolalia

Inkling
NNID
Nikolalia
Switch Friend Code
SW-0353-1114-5443
Hi, am in same boat. Just want people to play with. Add my friends Code I'm from UK. Friends Code: SW-0353-1114-5443.
Pretty much looking to play any mode you like, just want nice people to play with.
Hopefully see you in game

Added your FC Bubba

Last edited by a moderator:

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
hey Nikolalia, bubba joined our discord server after i invited her. You're welcome to join it too. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get you an invite, we have UK/EU players and I'd like to think we are nice people. Maybe msg bubba and ask.

Jinx

Nikolalia

Inkling
NNID
Nikolalia
Switch Friend Code
SW-0353-1114-5443
hey Nikolalia, bubba joined our discord server after i invited her. You're welcome to join it too. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get you an invite, we have UK/EU players and I'd like to think we are nice people. Maybe msg bubba and ask.

Jinx
Yeah I'm interested. If you could send me an invite, that would ld be appreciated Ty

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom